shape
carat
color
clarity

Wilson’s Estate Jewelry - has anyone purchased from them before?

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I’m curious if anyone has purchased from them before?

I’ve got my eye on something- just wondering if I should keep looking at it :mrgreen:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have. They are easy to work with. What I purchased was as described and I would definitely buy again. They do run 10% off sales, so keep an eye out for those.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I've bought a few pieces from Wilson's Estate Jewelery. They are easy to work with, respond right away with questions, and if an item is returned they refund without a problem.

This helps ease my mind a little bit, thank you! What are your thoughts on negotiating price with them? Or did you find pieces were priced fairly already?

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I’m curious if anyone has purchased from them before?

I’ve got my eye on something- just wondering if I should keep looking at it :mrgreen:

I am on their mailing list and coincidentally was just perusing their website. Beautiful curation of antique/vintage pieces. Thank you for asking the question. It’s great to read the responses form PS’ers that they have great customer service and return policy.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have their own website, but also have online stores at RubyLane, etsy, and eBay -- if you are eying a specific item, it is worthwhile to check out all 4 sites for that item -- sometimes there's a small variance in pricing and IIRC the return policies also may be different depending on where you purchase.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone who posted here… truly appreciated! Have a lovely Sunday! :D

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I bought a very pretty, well-priced c. 1929s sapphire and diamond ring from them at an antique jewelry fair. They were lovely in person.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My engagement ring is from them, via Etsy. They were great to deal with and were very accomodating of me being in NZ.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve bought a ring from them - they were fantastic to work with.

Would do so again in a heartbeat!

B

Betty Baguette

What do you think of their prices? And are they negotiable?

Fishfish

Rough_Rock
They are offering 10% off with code New23 atm on the web site.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results