shape
carat
color
clarity

Will you watch Prince William and Kate's wedding?

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the wedding was perfect, for them...and thought Catherine was beautiful and elegant. I didn't know what to expect, I didn't have any preconceived notions as to what her gown would look like, and think it suited her beautifully.

And if anyone wants a special wedding keepsake, you can order your own Catherine doll from Ashton Drake! ;-)

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/301652002_princess-catherine-porcelain-doll.html?homePromoMain1

Do you think this is a 'real' doll and real mini-gown, or has her dress been photoshopped onto this doll? It looks quite perfect, exactly like her real gown, I doubt they could have made this so exact and so quickly, in miniature. Also, are Catherine's eyes blue? I thought they were blue...the doll has brown eyes (did a zoom in to look at the tiara and saw the doll's eyes are brown)... But I could be wrong.

Anyway, just wanted to share! =)

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1304265151|2909156 said:
ksinger|1304261931|2909114 said:
gemgirl|1304259862|2909096 said:
Gypsy|1304119100|2908279 said:
Well personally I LOVED the veil. It was english net and stunning. I thought she looked very 'Maid Marian' and loved the fact that it wasn't poofy. Her tiara was perfect as well... William is not the heir yet and it was his grandmother's. Sentiment and class, not pomp and ceremony. I loved how understated all of her jewelry was. SHE was the real jewel. And as she is stunning and the bride I thought it was very fitting that everything framed her but didn't outshine.

As for her Grace Kelly dress... I thought it was very classic and safe. In my mind's eye when I think of a royal wedding gown Grace's is the one that comes to my mind. So no, it wasn't original, but really a royal wedding isn't the right time to re-invent the wheel. The dress suited her. The lace was stunning the brocade looked heavenly and I loved the train!!! That HUGE aisle in Westminster needs a long train. She looked like a cross between Maid Marian and Grace Kelly. And it worked for her.

I thought Pippa looked great. Actually it was the Queen's yellow suit that was a bit of an eyesore for me. But then again, compared to Sarah Fergeson's daughters (OMG did they escape from Whosville?) everything was tasteful. Who dresses those two?

Does anyone think that the Queen chose "lemon yellow" on purpose? I don't think she could have stuck out any more than she did. And I think that Beatrice and Eugenie lived up to their empty headed/drink-too-much/party girl(s) reputation. They were a sight. Then again, Phillip Treacy does turn out more than his fair share of weird and ridiculous looking hats.

To what purpose? I thought she looked nice, and found the yellow to be cheerful, like new beginnings and spring. (I had an Easter dress in that exact shade when I was little.) Most pictures I see of her seem so drab, I found the yellow refreshing. In any case, she definitely could have stuck out a LOT more: SHE could have showed up in Beatrice's hat...in yellow. ;))

Well...... to what purpose? To be able to stand out on her own, and why? because she can and no one's ever going to come out and contradict the Queen! I think through the years, the Queen has been genuinely pissed off at the younger royals' popularity *especially* Diana's, and I think that she sees Kate Middleton as a commoner and an interloper, who has won and is going to continue to win people's hearts and approval for all of the obvious reasons. I think if she could have pulled off wearing Ivory without much criticism, she would have! I think the lemon yellow was a signal to Kate to not forget who she is, and that Kate is low woman on the totem pole.

It was interesting that someone on our mutual FB page said that they read the Princess Royal's lips when Will & Kate and family went into St. Edward's Chapel to sign the marriage registry. The words translated from Anne's mouth before the sour grapes expression crossed her face? "From rags to riches". The Windsor clan are not always such nice people behind the phoney smiles. They harbor a lot of animosity for those who marry in.

The Queen has been wearing VERY bright colors recently, from bright raspberry to a vibrant purple (look at her b-day pics) and if she truly intended to upstage Catherine, she could have worn a much brighter color than buttercup yellow...a bright red for instance would have been much louder than what she wore. I thought she looked very happy for them, genuinely so...perhaps other family members are not so welcoming, but even the fact that the Queen loaned Catherine a very sentimental tiara for her wedding seems to show her approval. There were other things mentioned as well, about how the Queen allowed the wedding party to enter after she was seated...and how she and Prince Phillip arrived in a car, instead of an open carriage...none of this points to her trying to upstage the bride.

Honestly, none of us will ever know how any of them truly feel about each other...just like in any family. But my gut feeling says the Queen does like Catherine and is happy for William as well.

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
I went back to your posting, Lulie, and couldn't find where you had said that Camilla was not the Princess of Wales. That is because you had not said it! I apologize for attributing that statement to you. You are quite right. That was Holly's statement. She wrote, "Camilla is the Duchess of Cornwall, and is not considered to be the Princess of Wales," and, as you said, you never agreed or disagreed with it in your posting!
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Oh AGBF, no need to apologize. I enjoy your posts :wavey:

Not sure what to say about the doll...face looks a bit puffier to me :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mayerling|1304262445|2909124 said:
It transpired today that the reason that Kate has not been created Princess Catherine (as per William's wishes) is because Camilla would have to curtsey to her if she had. Apparently the Queen is due to publish a new order of precedence in the next few days to clarify the matter of what outranks whom.

Where did you read this? It is within the Queen's power to allow a woman to style herself as, "The Princess First Name" without changing her rank. She could have done this had she wanted to allow Catherine to be styled, "Princess Catherine" without changing her place in the Order of Precedence. It would, however, have violated all tradition and been totally unnecessary.

Deb/AGBF

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still haven't even looked at any of the wedding pictures or videos online. I guess I don't care. lol

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1304271465|2909220 said:
mayerling|1304262445|2909124 said:
It transpired today that the reason that Kate has not been created Princess Catherine (as per William's wishes) is because Camilla would have to curtsey to her if she had. Apparently the Queen is due to publish a new order of precedence in the next few days to clarify the matter of what outranks whom.

Where did you read this? It is within the Queen's power to allow a woman to style herself as, "The Princess First Name" without changing her rank. She could have done this had she wanted to allow Catherine to be styled, "Princess Catherine" without changing her place in the Order of Precedence. It would, however, have violated all tradition and been totally unnecessary.

Deb/AGBF

As I understand it, the palace has said that if anyone wants to call her Princess Catherine it's fine by them. I think I read it in the Daily Telegraph.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mayerling|1304273150|2909245 said:
As I understand it, the palace has said that if anyone wants to call her Princess Catherine it's fine by them. I think I read it in the Daily Telegraph.

Well, since England stopped hanging people, I wasn't really worried about what the palace thought. But I guess it's a good thing that they're going to let it slide, since everyone is going to do it no matter how wrong it is!

Deb/AGBF

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't catch the wedding late but I caught up on it on Youtube.

I thought Kate's dress looked great - it was so flattering to her. Wasn't that crazy about the veil; it had that death shroud look to it when it blew against her face in the wind. The tiara was meh - but she didn't have any choice in that, she had to take what the Queen gave her. Hopefully the tiara has a short history with her and she'll get something better soon. I actually was surprised that I wasn't disappointed their wedding wasn't out of the ordinary. It gave a signal that maybe Wills and Kate are marrying each other for the right reasons.

The Queen almost always wears bright colors on public occasions to make her stand out. It makes it easier for the crowds to see the monarch. From what I've read, she's quite shy and retiring in her private life but she understands that the job of the monarch is to stand out in public.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I loved the dress but I like vintage/retro styles and lace. The thing I think is kind of a bummer is she has to wear that heinous Diana ring and a plain gold band. In her position she should have been able to get some serious bling. I wonder if there could have been a way to tactfully refuse or steer him away from that ring unless she didn't even know she would get it. The thing has horrible karma to begin with and it's ugly (IMO). Maybe she doesn't care. I would. If I were in her position, I'd like about a 10-12 carat emerald cut or asscher eternity band all D IF.

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
tradergirl|1304282518|2909370 said:
The thing has horrible karma to begin with and it's ugly (IMO). Maybe she doesn't care. I would. If I were in her position, I'd like about a 10-12 carat emerald cut or asscher eternity band all D IF.

I agree with you on the karma (ugh1) but Diana's engagement ring is one of the loveliest rings I've seen. I actually was seriously tempted to get a similar ring with my ex but didn't want the bad luck associated with Diana. We broke up anyway so I guess just thinking about the ring gives you bad karma. :errrr:

Kate doesn't have to worry about getting big diamonds. One day she will get these:

http://graciejewellery.blogspot.com/2011/04/countdown-to-royal-wedding-diamond.html

Note the Cullinan III and IV brooch: a 94.4 carat pear diamond hanging from a 63.36 Asscher or square emerald cut diamond. They're called "Granny's Chips". Yummmy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, TG! I could hardly think that sapphire and diamond ring is anywhere even close to "ugly"! I think it is a beautiful ring!

(And thankfully, I don't believe in "karma", especially in relation to an inanimate object, so I would gladly accept that ring as a gift! :bigsmile: )

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
HollyS|1304181381|2908598 said:
I'm a little surprised at many of the comments here. Well, all except for the observations and WTH comments about Beatrice and Eugenia . . .

She was lovely. Understated. Classic. In other words, the perfect royal bride. Her personality, dress, etc. did not upstage the ceremony, the pomp, the traditions, or the "moment". And he thought she was beautiful. That's really all that matters anyway.

She was not trendy. Daring. Or even close to as stunning a bride as she might have been. But she is smart enough to realize that the very last thing William, or his family, (particularly the Queen), wants is for her to be The New Celebrity Princess.

She knows, far better than Diana (a 'titled' woman, who should have known), how to comport herself as a member of the Royal Family. Everything that she does, every move she makes, every understated gesture, her composed demeanor - - all of it - - is because she truly loves William. She knows what this marriage (job) will entail, and she's willing to be a member of the family, not the Star of the Show. There is a difference. And it will make all the difference in their marriage.

As for the person who thought everyone was so solemn . . . weddings are happy occasions, yes. But, at least in the church, you are pledging a lifelong commitment. Remember the words spoken at the beginning of the Anglican service (same words spoken at my own):

DEARLY beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church; which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence, and first miracle that he wrought, in Cana of Galilee; and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be enterprised, nor taken in hand, unadvisedly, lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God; duly considering the causes for which Matrimony was ordained.

The ceremony was NOT a state affair. Presidents and Prime Ministers from around the globe would have been in attendance, as they were for Prince Charles and Diana. The vast majority of the guests were their friends and family. It was, even on its grand scale, a family wedding.

The clothes weren't important to me. What I loved about this wedding was the obvious love and affection between this couple. Go back and watch the vows again. See the way he looks at her? THAT is the stuff of fairytales. How wonderful for them that it is their reality.

I agree with everything you wrote Holly. I thought that she was just perfection and I adored her dresses. They were so appropriate and I think it's clear how in low they are with each other.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
bee*|1304283348|2909384 said:
HollyS|1304181381|2908598 said:
I'm a little surprised at many of the comments here. Well, all except for the observations and WTH comments about Beatrice and Eugenia . . .

She was lovely. Understated. Classic. In other words, the perfect royal bride. Her personality, dress, etc. did not upstage the ceremony, the pomp, the traditions, or the "moment". And he thought she was beautiful. That's really all that matters anyway.

She was not trendy. Daring. Or even close to as stunning a bride as she might have been. But she is smart enough to realize that the very last thing William, or his family, (particularly the Queen), wants is for her to be The New Celebrity Princess.

She knows, far better than Diana (a 'titled' woman, who should have known), how to comport herself as a member of the Royal Family. Everything that she does, every move she makes, every understated gesture, her composed demeanor - - all of it - - is because she truly loves William. She knows what this marriage (job) will entail, and she's willing to be a member of the family, not the Star of the Show. There is a difference. And it will make all the difference in their marriage.

As for the person who thought everyone was so solemn . . . weddings are happy occasions, yes. But, at least in the church, you are pledging a lifelong commitment. Remember the words spoken at the beginning of the Anglican service (same words spoken at my own):

DEARLY beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church; which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence, and first miracle that he wrought, in Cana of Galilee; and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be enterprised, nor taken in hand, unadvisedly, lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God; duly considering the causes for which Matrimony was ordained.

The ceremony was NOT a state affair. Presidents and Prime Ministers from around the globe would have been in attendance, as they were for Prince Charles and Diana. The vast majority of the guests were their friends and family. It was, even on its grand scale, a family wedding.

The clothes weren't important to me. What I loved about this wedding was the obvious love and affection between this couple. Go back and watch the vows again. See the way he looks at her? THAT is the stuff of fairytales. How wonderful for them that it is their reality.

I agree with everything you wrote Holly. I thought that she was just perfection and I adored her dresses. They were so appropriate and I think it's clear how in low they are with each other.

Ditto ditto ditto. I thought it was a wonderful wedding, and it definitely left me hoping to find a guy that will look at me the way Will looks at Kate - it's clear there is so much love and respect between the two of them, it just makes my heart happy to see people that in love.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
DS: I hate the halo. It just doesn't look right. They should have had Leon remake it.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1304265151|2909156 said:
ksinger|1304261931|2909114 said:
gemgirl|1304259862|2909096 said:
Gypsy|1304119100|2908279 said:
Well personally I LOVED the veil. It was english net and stunning. I thought she looked very 'Maid Marian' and loved the fact that it wasn't poofy. Her tiara was perfect as well... William is not the heir yet and it was his grandmother's. Sentiment and class, not pomp and ceremony. I loved how understated all of her jewelry was. SHE was the real jewel. And as she is stunning and the bride I thought it was very fitting that everything framed her but didn't outshine.

As for her Grace Kelly dress... I thought it was very classic and safe. In my mind's eye when I think of a royal wedding gown Grace's is the one that comes to my mind. So no, it wasn't original, but really a royal wedding isn't the right time to re-invent the wheel. The dress suited her. The lace was stunning the brocade looked heavenly and I loved the train!!! That HUGE aisle in Westminster needs a long train. She looked like a cross between Maid Marian and Grace Kelly. And it worked for her.

I thought Pippa looked great. Actually it was the Queen's yellow suit that was a bit of an eyesore for me. But then again, compared to Sarah Fergeson's daughters (OMG did they escape from Whosville?) everything was tasteful. Who dresses those two?

Does anyone think that the Queen chose "lemon yellow" on purpose? I don't think she could have stuck out any more than she did. And I think that Beatrice and Eugenie lived up to their empty headed/drink-too-much/party girl(s) reputation. They were a sight. Then again, Phillip Treacy does turn out more than his fair share of weird and ridiculous looking hats.

To what purpose? I thought she looked nice, and found the yellow to be cheerful, like new beginnings and spring. (I had an Easter dress in that exact shade when I was little.) Most pictures I see of her seem so drab, I found the yellow refreshing. In any case, she definitely could have stuck out a LOT more: SHE could have showed up in Beatrice's hat...in yellow. ;))

Well...... to what purpose? To be able to stand out on her own, and why? because she can and no one's ever going to come out and contradict the Queen! I think through the years, the Queen has been genuinely pissed off at the younger royals' popularity *especially* Diana's, and I think that she sees Kate Middleton as a commoner and an interloper, who has won and is going to continue to win people's hearts and approval for all of the obvious reasons. I think if she could have pulled off wearing Ivory without much criticism, she would have! I think the lemon yellow was a signal to Kate to not forget who she is, and that Kate is low woman on the totem pole.

It was interesting that someone on our mutual FB page said that they read the Princess Royal's lips when Will & Kate and family went into St. Edward's Chapel to sign the marriage registry. The words translated from Anne's mouth before the sour grapes expression crossed her face? "From rags to riches". The Windsor clan are not always such nice people behind the phoney smiles. They harbor a lot of animosity for those who marry in.

While I am certainly not one to keep up with the Royal family, I have never had the impression that the Queen is a stupid lady. She seems very smart, actually. A smart queen would be elated that a beautiful, popular, discreet, educated woman is marrying into her family, knowing that the monarchy could be voted away at any time. A loving grandmother would also be elated that this type of woman is marrying her grandson, who is clearly joyful in his marriage. Besides that, it seems to me that this particular grandmother could have undermined this relationship at ANY step if she was so inclined. I would think that eight years of dating shows that the queen was not opposed.

I wonder what she thinks of Harry's girlfriend. She looks a little rough.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tradergirl|1304287343|2909423 said:
They should have had Leon remake it.

Could you imagine the royal family putting up with his antics for a millisecond?

Deb/AGBF

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I doubt there would be any antics. But you know what I mean. That halo ruins the whole ring. The fact that it is so easy to make cheap knockoffs is testimony to that. They should read PS. We do it right here. The halo would probably not have offended my eye 4 years ago before I started reading this site.

That four carat "chip" (hahah) pear in the ring in the link above is nice. I'd be jonesing for that if I were her.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I loved it, especially her dress! I am biased though as her dress looked very much like mine and I got many phone calls, FB posts and emails from people noticing that. I am so glad she is bringing classic style and sleeves back into fashion.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tradergirl|1304287343|2909423 said:
DS: I hate the halo. It just doesn't look right. They should have had Leon remake it.

:lol:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I was so so excited for the wedding - my MOH and I went and had tea and then woke up in the middle of the night in Vegas to watch the whole shebang - and then I was so so disappointed.

The thing I love most about weddings is feeling a sense of intimacy between the couple. And I got none of that in this wedding. I hated that they never touched! I get that it is a formal official event, and I have never seen one before so I'm just assuming that anything personal about the couple is verboten, but the ceremony was just so sad to me. It's the exact opposite feeling I want at my wedding. I guess it's a good thing the Prince didn't pick me! :lol:

I also was bored by her dress, her makeup, her veil... I loved the lace sleeves and the v-neck, but found the bust completely unflattering to her body. I kept thinking her bosom looked...budding and pubescent. Which is a really gross thought. She's so lovely looking and yet everything was kind of ordinary. And how has no one mentioned the absolutely awful bouquet?!?

But Pippa did totally steal the show! That dress of hers was just spectacular. And Harry is kind of dreamy. I wish I could have heard his toast!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry|1304322845|2909812 said:
The thing I love most about weddings is feeling a sense of intimacy between the couple. And I got none of that in this wedding. I hated that they never touched!

I don't understand. Were they supposed to cling & coo over each other? Didn't you see how they looked at one another? Said much more than being physically gooey.

It's royal tradition not to kiss at the altar. I didn't miss it & don't see any necessity for it. Their eyes & faces made everything plain -- intimacy was definitely there.

--- Laurie

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1304336629|2909865 said:
sillyberry|1304322845|2909812 said:
The thing I love most about weddings is feeling a sense of intimacy between the couple. And I got none of that in this wedding. I hated that they never touched!

I don't understand. Were they supposed to cling & coo over each other? Didn't you see how they looked at one another? Said much more than being physically gooey.

It's royal tradition not to kiss at the altar. I didn't miss it & don't see any necessity for it. Their eyes & faces made everything plain -- intimacy was definitely there.

--- Laurie

Definitely. I think the way that they were looking at each other said more than anything else could have. Also the way he was stroking her hand when they were in the carriage on the way back to the Palace. They just looked so in love.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Someone I know was bullied in school by Pippa.

I don't like her much. Or at all.

I don't think she's half as beautiful as Kate and wore far too much fake tan at the wedding.

Though I have no proof, I may be biased after hearing that she was a horrible bully!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rosetta|1304339310|2909884 said:

I don't think she's half as beautiful as Kate and wore far too much fake tan at the wedding.

Though I have no proof, I may be biased after hearing that she was a horrible bully!

Understandable, but sometimes people DO grow up...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

You know, if this were true it wouldn't surprise me. I first saw a pic of her not long ago when the press showed a pic of her as Kate's MOH. And I just paused when I saw the pic, something in her eyes made me think she wasn't a kind person.

I did think she looked great in that dress though!!!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock

Interesting - I'm learning more here than from the Daily Mail! Well she's a hot commodity now, so let's see how it turns out. The press will want to leave Kate alone (for now), but will be all over Pippa.

Oh and another thing I spotted in the Daily Mail was that 2 of William's ex's wore red, talk about trying to steal the thunder - not that it worked. I think the Queen's bright yellow was appropriate, she always wears bright colors (as do many elderly) and when it's a royal event it's always at least as much about the Queen as anyone else - the wedding ended on "God Save the Queen" afterall!

And does anyone know who Tamara Palmer Tomkinson is? I knew about her when living in London but obviously she gets no coverage outside the UK. I had no idea about her nose..eek!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
janinegirly|1304355659|2910102 said:

Interesting - I'm learning more here than from the Daily Mail! Well she's a hot commodity now, so let's see how it turns out. The press will want to leave Kate alone (for now), but will be all over Pippa.

Oh and another thing I spotted in the Daily Mail was that 2 of William's ex's wore red, talk about trying to steal the thunder - not that it worked. I think the Queen's bright yellow was appropriate, she always wears bright colors (as do many elderly) and when it's a royal event it's always at least as much about the Queen as anyone else - the wedding ended on "God Save the Queen" afterall!

And does anyone know who Tamara Palmer Tomkinson is? I knew about her when living in London but obviously she gets no coverage outside the UK. I had no idea about her nose..eek!

I think Pippa, while a cute young lady, is much harsher looking than Catherine, who looks more like her father, Pippa more like their mother (does their mother remind anyone else of a young Angelica Huston?)...that's who comes to mind when I see her. Catherine is elegant in how she carries herself, Pippa doesn't have that same quality, IMO. As far as bullying goes, if that is true, it's too bad.

I had/have no idea who that woman is you mentioned Janine, but thought her name was Tara, from what I picked up on the TV? What did she do to her nose? She was the one all done up in bright blue, right? Who is she anyway?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Ara: Tara is likely short for Tamara and yes she was in that royal blue outfit. She is a UK version of Paris Hilton, but the original really. "It" girls were in the UK long before Paris ever showed up. Anyway, so she's not really anyone, but related to Prince Charles, and just partied and showed up in Hello Magazine alot, kind of annoying yet loved to exploit herself for some self-promotion.

Anyway, I guess her nose caved in due to cocaine use so she's been trying to repair it. I saw her during the wedding footage (and everyone was saying this was post nose job) and thought, UGH why'd she do that. Did some googling and found out why..

Sorry for the tangent!

PS I agree Pippa looks like the mom and a bit harsher, but she's also quite unique and striking looking.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
janinegirly|1304355659|2910102 said:

TG, I thought the same thing as you. But of course i can't prove it at all, so I really should give her the benefit of doubt.

I thought she looked great at the wedding, but Kate is overall much more beautiful to my eyes.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
janinegirly|1304357136|2910127 said:
Ara: Tara is likely short for Tamara and yes she was in that royal blue outfit. She is a UK version of Paris Hilton, but the original really. "It" girls were in the UK long before Paris ever showed up. Anyway, so she's not really anyone, but related to Prince Charles, and just partied and showed up in Hello Magazine alot, kind of annoying yet loved to exploit herself for some self-promotion.

Anyway, I guess her nose caved in due to cocaine use so she's been trying to repair it. I saw her during the wedding footage (and everyone was saying this was post nose job) and thought, UGH why'd she do that. Did some googling and found out why..

Sorry for the tangent!

PS I agree Pippa looks like the mom and a bit harsher, but she's also quite unique and striking looking.

I heard (and my source is Joan Rivers via E! Fashion Police) that she wore the blue vagina on her head to distract from the train wreck that is her nose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results