shape
carat
color
clarity

Will Smith Movies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
DH and I just got around to watching Seven Pounds last night...
Wow! What a great movie! I was definitely all teary eyed by the end...

I just have to say- Will Smith is really a fantastic actor! The last 3 or 4 movies of his I just LOVED! (I Am Legend, Seven Pounds, Pursuit of Happiness, Hancock...)

I think he might be in my top 3 favorite actors! Anyone else agree?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I love Will Smith! He''s great!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I was channel surfing the other day and there was an E! True Hollywood Story about Will Smith and DH and I started talking about how he''s got such a great career, absolutely everybody likes him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, nice wife, cute kids. DH was surprised they even did a THS on him because he thought they were only for stars that used to be big until they destroyed their careers. Haha.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We both enjoy his movies. If you haven''t seen them yet, rent The Legend of Bagger Vance. It''s wonderful, and also Enemy of the State which is a bit of a formula movie, but it''s still good.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
6 Degrees of Separation
3.gif

Fi and I watched Seven Pounds last week and I also bawled... oh man.... so sad.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
We just watched Seven Pounds last week as well. I am an extremely emotional person and really struggled with it -- he''s such a fabulous actor, I got way too into it. I actually plugged my ears and put my head under the blanket at one point because I was already crying and couldn''t bear to even hear what was going on!
39.gif

I''m a big Will Smith fan as well...he''s one of very few celebrities that I would get upset about if they were to get into trouble, so to speak (like pull a Tiger Woods or Charlie Sheen). He just seems like such a genuine, wonderful person.
1.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Seven Pounds is a really exceptional movie...a total tear jerker.

I sobbed during I Am Legend too...especially when the dog died, oh my God. Broke my heart.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 10:13:44 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Seven Pounds is a really exceptional movie...a total tear jerker.

I sobbed during I Am Legend too...especially when the dog died, oh my God. Broke my heart.

It took me two times to watch I Am Legend all the way through... I was too upset about the dog to continue watching the first time. Great movie!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree - he''s a great actor. One of my favorites is "The Pursuit of Happyness." I saw that in the morning one day while the kids were in school.
1.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I think part of it is he (or his camp) picks good scripts. They''ve got a balance of character and blockbuster potential. As far as lead actors in Hollywood go, I like him quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results