shape
carat
color
clarity

Will I be disappointed?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
I really cannot decide on a shape for my stone and it seems that I think I have a setting in mind and shape and then I see some one elses and then I want that. I wish I could buy more than I ring, lol, but my husband would kill me. I have a three stone ring in princess cut, but I am over that and want something new. We bought it when I knew nothing about diamonds, the funny thing is, is I thought I did. Anjyways, So my point is, I am looking at all the shapes and I really like a lot of them, but what I read and see is that round is the better option for sparklies. I want to go for a stone that is crazy, blind eye, that no one can look at it is so sparkly. I want my new stone to not disapoint me. I think going with a round will do that for me, but what I am nervous about is that everyone is saying that H&A is faboulous, but I am afrid that when i open up the package with my ring that it will be onl;y okay, not WOW. That i have too high of expectations for a stone and my budget. I hope this makes sense, but again I am really nervuous that I hear all this good stuff about the round H&A and then i buy it and then be disapointed. I guess I just want to know the real true. Is H&A really worth it? Also with connection with my last post, I saw the girl in church with a movado diamond and it was sparkly, but not as sparkly as I would have thought it would be over time. I did try some on in the store and it was so pretty and I really wanted one,but thought I would research more on it and that is how i found you. So bottom line, will i be disappointed with a round H&A or smilar? Also my budget with everything is 4,000.00. Sorry this is so long, but I am just nervous and at my last end.
29.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are going to get killer sparkles with a well cut stone.... sparkles that will not dissapoint you.
what are your expectations as far as size?

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s normal to get confused between all the lovely shapes and styles out there...In a perfect world I would own one diamond of each shape..."I''m a big dreamer!" - But what I''ve read from posts here is that you can never go wrong with a round diamond. It''s been a classical and beautiful choice for so many woman and you know what they say...how can soooo many woman be wrong????
Good luck and happy browsing!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
A RB H&A will not disappoint!! I promise you!! But if it does, I am always more than willing to take it off your hands
2.gif

Hunali

Rough_Rock
You can also check out eighternities if you really like blindingly sparkly diamonds. They have more facets than H&A, and so they have a ton of pinpoint light given off. H&A are more known for broad flashes of light. It just depends on your preference. Both are wonderful types of diamonds. You can''t go wrong with either. I saw both, and it was hard to tell the difference b/c if they are cut ideally, then they should sparkle like crazy anyway, whether H&A or eighternity!
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results