shape
carat
color
clarity

Wildfish clearance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Clearance!

Anyone interested in anything? I like some of the stranger sapphires but have no idea what they''d look life in real life! There are some really glowy included stones, too!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some cool things, but nothing that really catches my eye to buy, although the pad spinel looks pretty. I''m trying to be good since I already bought 4 new gemmies in the last 4 weeks, hehe.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
That makes sense
1.gif
I like the marquise spinel and the cushion blue-green sapphire, though I can''t tell if it would be too gray or not saturated enough.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i love the color of this sapphire but i dont love the inclusions so much. would love to find a gem with this neon purple tho

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There are a few I like, but I am not sure I could live with the cut.

If the violet pink silky sapphire were larger, I would have snapped it up.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 1:05:39 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

Same! Its a beautiful, vibrant violet...but so small!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. None of them are the right size, or if they are then they''re the wrong color or clarity. Oh well.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 1:05:39 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

Ditto. I like the blue of a couple of the sapphires, but I think all the precision cutters have spoiled me
3.gif

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
There are a couple I like, but nothing I like quite enough to pay what''s being asked for it.
40.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 1:04:55 PM
Author: Liane
There are a couple I like, but nothing I like quite enough to pay what''s being asked for it.
40.gif

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. I think I thought the "you save" line was the price for a couple minutes there!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 1:09:24 PM
Author: Novel

40.gif

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. I think I thought the ''you save'' line was the price for a couple minutes there!

LOL!! Me too!!
1.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 9:12:59 AM
Author: mochi
Date: 10/6/2009 1:09:24 PM

Author: Novel

40.gif

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. I think I thought the ''you save'' line was the price for a couple minutes there!

LOL!! Me too!!
1.gif

Phew! It wasn''t just me!
9.gif

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
I have looked at this site a few times now and I don''t understand how his prices are so much more than some others and the quality doesn''t appear to be nearly as good. I may be missing something though.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I think his prices are high due to his adherence to ethical mining, stones being untreated and all. I sure don''t have the $ to buy Wildfish, though. I guess enough people do, however, as Wildfish keeps going. Ed seems to be just a super guy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results