shape
carat
color
clarity

Widget has a brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Widget,

It''s a pleasant surprise to see your post. Welcome back! We have missed you here and many of us were concerned about you. Glad to hear everything is fine and you have quit smoking. Congratulations on adopting Vadar. He is very handsome and regal looking. We missed you at the color stone GTG in October. Hope you can make the next one.

AN

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
He is absolutely adorable and looks very smart.Wishing all of you many years in good health and happiness.

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Hi Widget! It has been awhile (for both of us!!)

Your boy looks like a sweetie... my Beagle Boys wish Vadar and Widget the best.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
He is gorgeous and has a real regal and elegant look about him seems like an old soul quiet but also intense.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget I have missed you (and your *amazing* jewelry collection)!!! Vader is handsome and I am sure a great addition. Congrats on quitting smoking. Good for you! Hope you stick around!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hi Widget!!
35.gif

Good to see you again! Vadar seems aptly named, what a handsome man!

Congrats on being smoke free!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! He''s gorgeous. He look like our Jett.

WIDGET I''VE MISSED YOU!!! Will you come to the PS GTG in SF this weekend? Saturday? Even to pop in and say hi???
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results