shape
carat
color
clarity

Why we really went to war with Iraq.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Just throwing this out there....this may have been covered at a time before this but here we go. I have always wondered if the war in Iraq was on the table even before 911 happened, and that 911 "gave us an excuse" to go to war there. I have often thought that one of the main reasons we went in there is to finish up what GB Sr. did not do. Which is take out Saddam Hussein. I think it was always on the agenda to do that as soon as GWB could. Also, Iraq, if you believe the Bible, is an area which is potentially the birthplace of civilization. Again, according to the Bible, and there are many historically significant things and places there. Like, whatever happened to the Ark of the Covenant.....was there a huge treasure trove of really important things, other than WMD''s that Saddam had taken, and was keeping for himself????? Did you know that Saddam was supposedly rebuilding BABYLON there where it was supposed to be in ancient times....? Oh, and of course the OIL. Which I don''t see a lot of benefit from myself. How about you all?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Starsapphire - I''m right there with you and there are many many things that point this out as being a personal thing. Did we have a problem with them when Clinton was in office, or before GB Sr.? Nope.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
wanted to add - Iraq borders Saudi Arabia... . and the Bush family is very close to the Sauds (so far as to go to their horse shows, and sit with the royalty during the show and parade of horses. I have pics... they''re there pretty frequently and no one usually knows about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results