shape
carat
color
clarity

Why parents drink..funny story..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent but had not phoned in one day. Needing to have an urgent problem resolved, he dialled the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whispered voice.

"Hello ? "

'Is your daddy home?' he asked.

'" Yes ", whispered the small voice.

'May I talk with him?'

" No ..."

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, 'Is your Mummy there?'

" Yes "

'May I talk with her?' Again the small quiet voice replied, " No ".

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, 'Is anybody else there?'

" Yes , " whispered the child, " the policeman .... "

Worried what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, 'May I speak with the policeman?'

" No, he's busy " replied the child.

'Busy doing what?'

" Talking to Daddy and Mummy and the Firemen " , came the whispered answer...

Growing more worried as he heard loud noise in the background , the boss asked, 'What is that noise?'

" A helicopter " answered the little voice.

'What is going on there?' demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive. Again, whispering, the child answered,

" The search team just landed a helicopter "..

Alarmed, concerned and more than a little frustrated the boss asked, 'What are they searching for?!?'

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...

" ME ....
"

11.gif
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
so cute. thanks for the smile today

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
This was would be super funny, if I hadn't done that to my Mom once.
6.gif
38.gif

Yup, I didn't want to go with the family to my Mom's best friends house so I hid under the bed in the corner. I refused to answer when called. I knew I was in real trouble when the police were called and they were searching the house. The officer missed me on his first pass under the bed. (I was a good hider).

I can't even imagine what my Mom went through that night. I think it took them nearly an hour to find me. I'm trying to remember how old I was. Probably around 4 years old.

I was a bad, bad girl. That's probably why I wouldn't let my daughter out of my sight. Karma.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 6:19:53 PM
Author: miraclesrule
This was would be super funny, if I hadn''t done that to my Mom once.
6.gif
38.gif

Yup, I didn''t want to go with the family to my Mom''s best friends house so I hid under the bed in the corner. I refused to answer when called. I knew I was in real trouble when the police were called and they were searching the house. The officer missed me on his first pass under the bed. (I was a good hider).

I can''t even imagine what my Mom went through that night. I think it took them nearly an hour to find me. I''m trying to remember how old I was. Probably around 4 years old.

I was a bad, bad girl. That''s probably why I wouldn''t let my daughter out of my sight. Karma.

Ditto... my BFF and I were playing hide and seek with my brother... we hid in my mom''s car under the pull flap that old station wagons used to have. I can''t believe no one checked, though they checked the car. We stayed in there for hours. I think maybe we fell asleep, but we didn''t come out until after dark. Both of our parents were frantic and had called the police.
38.gif

And I was a really GOOD kid... it''s no wonder I don''t plan to have any...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! LOL
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results