shape
carat
color
clarity

Why do half the WhiteFlash listings not show up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphic

Rough_Rock
When you do a search for diamonds on PS, you come up with a list of diamonds, but when you click on the WhiteFlash ones, more than half the time I seem to get this error message:

"Item Not Found.

Sorry, this catalog item is not accessible. It may have been replaced or moved. Please search or navigate for it from the home page. "

Does this mean that PS does not update its index of diamonds very often? Does this mean other vendors keep diamonds on their sites that are no longer available?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Sapphic - I believe when that shows up it means that the diamond has been sold or is no longer available. I have found in my searches as well that some sites seem to keep sold diamonds up longer than others. Since I am not a vendor though I cannot say for sure, just my observations!
35.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hmm. Our pages are up to date and the PS sift is usually good.

Ok. I tinkered around, and it seems that the "Pricescope your diamond" search at the top of this page is not linking as it should right now.

You can go to the PS cut quality search and it seems to work just fine. The search on the entry page worked for me too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is so wierd, I have that problem all the time with Jewlery Zone...sometimes it takes a few hours/days and the stone goes away or the link will pop up.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Looks like many diamonds don't show up at WF site - probably a technical problem.

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy ya''ll!

We appreciate the concern and have our little techy guys checking into this little glitch!

Things should be back to normal before too long!

35.gif

Thanks,

Jamie

www.whiteflash.com

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ok ya''ll!!! Everything is back to normal on the homefront!
36.gif

Thank you all for bringing this glitch to our attention!

The site up and running now so have fun with it!
9.gif

Haaaaaappy searrrrching to youuuuuuu, wherrrrrrreverrr youuu may rooooooammm.......*serenading you with my very own rendition of the "happy trails" tune*

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results