shape
carat
color
clarity

Who will be in Vegas next week?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
While I am preparing my trip to the JCK-show in Las Vegas of next week, I am sure that many other PS-professionals are doing the same.

Who wil be there?

Also for posters and lurkers on PS, I fear that a lot of the professionals will not have a lot of time to contribute next week. This is just to make you aware of the situation.

Live long,

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
have fun at the show...we'll miss everyone, though I'm sure we can manage to keep the new local savages entertained...
11.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
The guy I''m dating will be there. His family owns a jewelry store in L.A. He invited me but I couldn''t go!!!
39.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2005 1:48:54 PM
Author: Mara
have fun at the show...we''ll miss everyone, though I''m sure we can manage to keep the new local savages entertained...
11.gif
Mara,
Why don''t you use your beautiful new diamond in your avatar -- or is that your future upgrade photo?!!!
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I''m sure we can manage to keep the new local savages entertained...
11.gif
33.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
From Friday the 3rd (My birthday!) and will be heading out Tuesday the 3rd. Neil, I am meeting with John and Paul ... and George and Ringo. It''d be a kick if we all could do some lunch or suttin and snap off a few pics together and shoot the bull!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2005 5:31:05 PM
Author: Rhino
From Friday the 3rd (My birthday!) and will be heading out Tuesday the 3rd. Neil, I am meeting with John and Paul ... and George and Ringo. It'd be a kick if we all could do some lunch or suttin and snap off a few pics together and shoot the bull!
...as long as we don't shoot the rhino.

George and Ringo, lol... You mean Garry and Dave right?
1.gif

Neil and I had discussed a rendezvous too. There was a rumor that mighty Wink could be making an appearance as well. Perhaps we should select a proper time & zone to hoist one.

Time-Zone anyone? (lounge at Harrah's?)

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2005 3:03:25 PM
Author: valeria101

I''m sure we can manage to keep the new local savages entertained...
11.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Brian Gavin will there from the 5th-7th.

He's meeting with other industry leaders about facet yaw, so time is limited, but I'll try to hide his room key one night to get him involved in a social gathering
1.gif

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2005 7:56:10 AM
Author:Paul-Antwerp
While I am preparing my trip to the JCK-show in Las Vegas of next week, I am sure that many other PS-professionals are doing the same.

Who wil be there?

Also for posters and lurkers on PS, I fear that a lot of the professionals will not have a lot of time to contribute next week. This is just to make you aware of the situation.

Live long,
I''ll be there the 2nd through the 7th.. Send me an email and I''ll give you my cell phone number..

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Been so busy trying to catch up so that I could go that I missed this thread entirely, until my friend John Quixote sent me a cryptic message about posting here unless I wanted to keep it a secret...

I WILL be there from the morning of the first until the morning of the 5th when I come back home to take care of business for a week prior to leaving for ten days on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River.

My cell for anyone wishing to contact me is 208 371-8251. I will be spending some time with Paul and Lieve at AGS and at the show as well as wanting to meet with any and all Pricescopers that I can. I think we should all try to meet at Leonid''s presentation on Thursday to plan out further meetings, social and otherwise.

Wink

P.S. If you want to schedule anything with me, please call or email, my Pricescope time will be extremely limited between now and Wednesday.
You can email me at [email protected]. I may not get your email before I leave, but I can check it while in Vegas...

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2005 12:27:05 PM
Author: Wink
Been so busy trying to catch up so that I could go that I missed this thread entirely, until my friend John Quixote sent me a cryptic message about posting here unless I wanted to keep it a secret...
I fear the crowds, flashbulbs & cheers could prevent you from keeping a schedule. Just being sensitive.

17.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! Thanks for the early morning chuckle!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those of us lucky enough to be there when Leonid speaks ought to have a little lunch together directly after the talk. The time is rigth and we''re all in the same place.....I will look for familiar faces. Later that day I need to go set up the booth at the Show.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Unfortunatley I will not be there for Leo''s speech as I arrive on the 3rd.
8.gif
Saturday or Sunday is fine for me anytime. Wink, I''ll drop you a line ... that is if the crowds and papaprazzi are beaten off soon enough.
3.gif

Dave ... setting up a booth?!?!?!?!?!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is someone else going to tape it since Jon is going to miss it??

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/31/2005 10:03:22 AM
Author: Rhino
Unfortunatley I will not be there for Leo''s speech as I arrive on the 3rd.
8.gif
Saturday or Sunday is fine for me anytime. Wink, I''ll drop you a line ... that is if the crowds and papaprazzi are beaten off soon enough.
3.gif

Dave ... setting up a booth?!?!?!?!?!

Good, I am glad you are going to miss it, that gives the rest of us a chance to catch up with you!

Wink

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
*pitiful look*

Who wants to sponsor a fledgling GG???

I may need to go to Vegas for a friend''s wedding, so if I go, is there anything I can do to get in? Business cards printed, copy of my GG degree? Slip them a $100? Cry like a little girl?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm...will there be any gold at this show, or just gems?

Deb, on a new kick ;-)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Much more gold and finished jewelry than loose gems, although there will be plenty of both. I am just going to meet wonderful people in person that I have corresponded with for years and to renew face to face friendships with others. I will be attending a lot of continuing education presentations and learning, but mostly I will be enjoying being surrounded with many friends and colleagues. Such events are one of the rewards for being in such a stunning trade. There are so many wonderful people in it, and most are incredibly friendly.

Wink

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2005 12:12:32 AM
Author: Wink
Much more gold and finished jewelry than loose gems, although there will be plenty of both.

Oh, how I envy you who are going! I saw a list of the designers being featured at the 2005 Design Center at the 2005 JCK Show. Among them were Gurhan and Ursula Scholz, both of whom I love. Since there seemed to be *hundreds* of others being featured just in that one place, I can only imagine how much there will be to see at the show! Take a look at high karat gold jewelry that looks classic while you''re there!

Deb

nutty

Rough_Rock
Oh, I so wish I had made arrangements to go to this show! I was perusing the list of vendors this weekend and was about to drag my husband out the door to Vegas - - before I remembered I do have to work this week.
20.gif

I'm definitely going to make arrangements to go for next year or when it goes to Tuscon in a few months!!
27.gif

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that I'M not a vendor or a professional... just a consumer that wants to attend!!

Edited AGAIN to add: OOPS! I had the JCK show confused with the G.L.D.A. show.
23.gif

http://www.glda.com/vegas.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results