shape
carat
color
clarity

Who said it first?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/9/2009 11:39:56 AM
Author: atroop711
this is a funny story...not with my husband but an ex of mine

We were together a while and had the talk about feelings. He tells me that he''s been telling me his feelings for a long time. I had no clue what he meant...never heard him say anything about how he felt except that he really liked me. He said I''ve been telling you I LOVE YOU for the longest
33.gif
I said where have I been? I''ve never heard you say you loved me...he said don''t you hear me say AS YOU WISH all the time. I said yes...he said that means I love you
33.gif
WHAT? In what language does that mean I love you. He said it was from the movie Princess Bride....DUH...I had never seen Princess Bride. Such a boy thing to do (we were 19yr old)
Oh, that is just the sweetest! I love The Princess Bride, I remember watching it when I was much younger and wishing some beautiful boy would tell me "As you wish" all the time, I thought it was sooo romantic. Come to think of it, I STILL wish some beautiful man would tell me that! LOL
9.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
FI did first about two weeks into us dating, we were friends months before that, so we got to know each other somewhat already

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 12:09:04 PM
Author: monarch64

Date: 7/9/2009 11:39:56 AM
Author: atroop711
this is a funny story...not with my husband but an ex of mine

We were together a while and had the talk about feelings. He tells me that he''s been telling me his feelings for a long time. I had no clue what he meant...never heard him say anything about how he felt except that he really liked me. He said I''ve been telling you I LOVE YOU for the longest
33.gif
I said where have I been? I''ve never heard you say you loved me...he said don''t you hear me say AS YOU WISH all the time. I said yes...he said that means I love you
33.gif
WHAT? In what language does that mean I love you. He said it was from the movie Princess Bride....DUH...I had never seen Princess Bride. Such a boy thing to do (we were 19yr old)
Oh, that is just the sweetest! I love The Princess Bride, I remember watching it when I was much younger and wishing some beautiful boy would tell me ''As you wish'' all the time, I thought it was sooo romantic. Come to think of it, I STILL wish some beautiful man would tell me that! LOL
9.gif
Ditto
39.gif
(there''s not pot throwing smily)

SeaStar

Rough_Rock
He did, after 2 years. We moved verrryyy slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results