shape
carat
color
clarity

Who Hates Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do.

Worst president ever!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Take it to the Politics forum kenny..

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry
Didn''t know we had one.

Thought the hangout was for anything not diamonds.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, i''ve always been puzzled by what ends up in ''hangout''.. many things, including discussions of hair would seem better in other forums....but they are allowed here by the administrators.

you do bring up a good point: what belongs in hangout? i think people post here because they know it will be viewed. perhaps the administrators can provide some guideance.

peace, movie zomibe

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Kenny.. if I sounded harsh.

MZ.. I guess that when I am in these other threads I do not feel as on the defense or on the offense, so I figure things that have to do with politics seem to ''take away'' from the good nature of other threads. For exmaple, In the Around the World forum, you and I rarely agree and to be honest sometimes, I ..... do not... care for your opinions, but out here on the other boards, although we do not always agree, the string is not pulled so tight and to me your a great forum sister from california that loves orange.. and I think that is what makes it so great to be able to remove the politics to another place.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won''t comment on what is posted in Hangout. (So far, so good, as far as I am concerned!)

I am happy that "Around the World" is reserved for politics (even if only by custom, not by law). Like Mine, I know that the discussion there does not have to be all sunlight and roses (although I feel strongly that it should not be a place where personal insults are traded.)

I see, "Around the World" as a place where people can seriously disagree on issues without putting each other down, as a place where debate can take place.

My only gripe (if such a strong word can be used) is that there is a photography thead there. The obsessive-compulsive in me wants to get it out of there and put it in the proper place where it fits, so that everything is in its category (and the peas are not touching the corn).

PS-This might be a good time to thank Irina and Leonid for allowing us to discuss politics anywhere on Pricescope. They do not need a forum for political discussion and do it out of generosity to us so that those of us who enjoy it may have fun here. I often end up getting very close to my political opponents. It''s a strange phenomenon, but deep discussions can make people close, even when they disagree (as long as it doesn''t devolve into personal insults). Thanks, Irina and Leonid!

Deb ;-)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pricescope please delete thread.

Didn't mean to spread bad vibes.
Sorry, I appologize to the community here.
15.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 10:42:31 PM
Author: kenny
Sorry

Didn''t know we had one.

We do. Try a few of the threads here in, "Around the World".

Deb

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree with you Mine! I don''t know what the forum rules are for topics here, but I nornally expect to see rather tame unoffensive topics of general interest on Hangout. It would be nice to keep this area nonpolitical.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 11:05:46 PM
Author: kenny
Pricescope please delete thread.

Didn''t mean to spread bad vibes.

With all due respect, kenny, I''d leave it here. It may help some people find, "Around the World" and I don''t feel any bad vibes here!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 11:07:34 PM
Author: Sundial
I have to agree with you Mine! I don't know what the forum rules are for topics here, but I nornally expect to see rather tame unoffensive topics of general interest on Hangout. It would be nice to keep this area nonpolitical.

Yup. Agreed. But can we leave this THREAD here!?

Deb

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always thought around the world was where most political discussions took place, so I can see where MINE was coming from. I don''t think there are any hard or fast rules, but that''s my take on it. Hangout is more for non confrontational discussions, whereas poiltical discussions get more heated?? Could be wrong, won''t be the first time, Lol!!!
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 11:13:23 PM
Author: kaleigh
I always thought around the world was where most political discussions took place, so I can see where MINE was coming from. I don''t think there are any hard or fast rules, but that''s my take on it. Hangout is more for non confrontational discussions, whereas poiltical discussions get more heated?? Could be wrong, won''t be the first time, Lol!!!
2.gif

Again: no argument from me. I am going over to play in Around the World and I hope kenny joins us.

Deb
17.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 10:46:20 PM
Author: MINE!!
Sorry Kenny.. if I sounded harsh.

MZ.. I guess that when I am in these other threads I do not feel as on the defense or on the offense, so I figure things that have to do with politics seem to ''take away'' from the good nature of other threads. For exmaple, In the Around the World forum, you and I rarely agree and to be honest sometimes, I ..... do not... care for your opinions, but out here on the other boards, although we do not always agree, the string is not pulled so tight and to me your a great forum sister from california that loves orange.. and I think that is what makes it so great to be able to remove the politics to another place.
i understand, Mine....and you won''t be surprised that in the around the world forum i do not care for your opinions most of the time either. however, i wish you could see my background i''ve set on my computer as you''d be in orange heaven!

you raised a valid point regarding appropriate posting. i know that ''definitions'' for forums exist but most of us don''t abide by them. and most of us don''t go to look at those definitions prior to making a post....much less a newbie doing so. for instance, your posting re a book in around the world. should that have been in the library? and many of us have posted real estate topics in hangout that perhaps might have been better posted in family and home.

i guess that for me it does not appear very clear that hangout is off limits for any topic.

peace, movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 11:19:06 PM
Author: movie zombie

you raised a valid point regarding appropriate posting. i know that ''definitions'' for forums exist but most of us don''t abide by them. and most of us don''t go to look at those definitions prior to making a post....much less a newbie doing so. for instance, your posting re a book in around the world. should that have been in the library? and many of us have posted real estate topics in hangout that perhaps might have been better posted in family and home.

i guess that for me it does not appear very clear that hangout is off limits for any topic.

You''re right, too. What can I say?

Deb

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
So does this mean no one is answering Kenny's question?

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m with you Kenny, and I''m not afraid to say it.

*waves from a blue state*

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny
35.gif

answer to your Q......SADDAM
20.gif
34.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 12:18:14 AM
Author: EBree
I'm with you Kenny, and I'm not afraid to say it.

*waves from a blue state*

Me three!!! I wasn't sure anyone else was going to answer, but I just feel so incredibly sad and angry about the current direction of the country. The current administration truly frightens me.

Waves from a former blue state resident and now from Canada where people just shake their heads in disbelief!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 10:27:00 PM
Author:kenny
I do.

Worst president ever!
who was the best?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do.

Worst president ever!
He''s a joke. The worst president ever is being nice. What drives me more nuts is not how much he sucks but that there are people in this country who deliberately voted for him. Makes me want to revoke voting privileges.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Proud to say I didn''t vote for him.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I really didn''t want to get involved in politics here....but oh man, I hate him too!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hate is too mild of an emotion, for me it''s more of a ragedisrespectloathingwhatadumbfu*k kind of feeling

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 9:37:36 AM
Author: ame

I do.

Worst president ever!

He''s a joke. The worst president ever is being nice. What drives me more nuts is not how much he sucks but that there are people in this country who deliberately voted for him. Makes me want to revoke voting privileges.

not only that people voted for him, but still really like him and don''t really see that there is something wrong....
33.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 11:41:56 AM
Author: Matata
hate is too mild of an emotion, for me it''s more of a ragedisrespectloathingwhatadumbfu*k kind of feeling

Very well said!!! I can''t even stand to look at him or hear his voice. This administration is so out of control. I just can''t believe there aren''t more serious talks of impeachment!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 11:51:43 AM
Author: Demelza
Date: 11/3/2005 11:41:56 AM

Author: Matata

Very well said!!! I can''t even stand to look at him or hear his voice. This administration is so out of control. I just can''t believe there aren''t more serious talks of impeachment!

i know! i get all tense and have to turn him off. (turn the t.v. off, too bad there''s no switch for him.)

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 12:00:55 PM
Author: jcrow

i know! i get all tense and have to turn him off. (turn the t.v. off, too bad there''s no switch for him.)

Haha, that''s funny!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results