shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has this LOGR setting? Need help finding a cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am pretty sure I saw this LOGR setting on here before. I just received mine and want to see different cushions in it. Can anyone show me yours?

Pretty pretty please ...

I have my heart set on a reddish-pink stone in a barion cushion. I can't find any in the size I need and I am itching to contact Gene to cut one for me. This setting is made to take 6.5 to 7.0 mm.

halocushion.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of anyone who has that setting, but I''d love to see pics of yours - from all angles!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
I have that same setting, but for a square. This one. I''ve been on the hunt for a stone for a few months and should be getting the stone in my avatar next week. I''m super excited.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kunzite. I can't wait to see it.

I have been hunting for a stone for this one. Barry cut me one that fits but it is has the additional edges versus the straight edge so I am not sure. I wanted more of a traditional cushion.

I actually want one just like cellentani's morganite but a reddish stone.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 4:59:22 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Congrats Kunzite. I can''t wait to see it.

I have been hunting for a stone for this one. Barry cut me one that fits but it is has the additional edges versus the straight edge so I am not sure. I wanted more of a traditional cushion.

I actually want one just like cellentani''s morganite but a reddish stone.
9.gif

Do you have a photo of the stone Barry cut for you? I''m curious to see what you mean by "additional edges."

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone Hunting aside,
6.gif
, could you post more photos of that setting and tell us if you upgraded the diamonds and what you think of it?!

Thanks.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I upgraded diamonds because of the large size. I had to send the setting back the first time and this is the second one. The setting is still not right but I am not going to bother returning it. The basket is really high and not even. I am hoping that my jeweler can take care of it.

This setting actually gets me mad - I had to take time off work and spend an hour clearing customs myself for this setting.

I should get off my lazy butt and take some photos :)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is a crappy photo. I had no luck with pictures tonight.

CharmyPoo - LOGRUpgradedStones.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is another just for fun. I actually adore this ring but need to find the right stones for it. It is made by another seller and not LOGR - I snagged it for an amazing price!

CharmyPoo - 3StoneSetting.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is another setting I love. I think I won this one for $20!

CharmyPoo - 2RoundStoneSetting.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Too lazy to post the rest so here is a group picture. I have two more LOGRs on the way - neither are great but I bid on them because of the great price.

CharmyPoo - Unset Ebay Settings.jpg

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Charmypoo,

what a collection of semi-mounts!! My jaw dropped when I saw your unset stones in the other thread as those are just lovely!! I love all color of your stones!!!

I nearly bid on the 2nd top right setting from Jewelryhoo the other day. How do you like that setting?

Thanks.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow you can open a mini semi mount shop!
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2009 4:31:27 AM
Author: Lovinggems
Wow you can open a mini semi mount shop!
9.gif
You took the words out of my typing fingers!! LOL!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 1:58:59 AM
Author: GoodSoul

I nearly bid on the 2nd top right setting from Jewelryhoo the other day. How do you like that setting?
The setting is a Cartier Ballerina replica (and I was pretty surprised at how close of a replica it is). It is very well made and I was very pleased with it. I have been pleased with JewelryHoo - I have two settings from them.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I know .. I can open a shop but seriously .. I just need to get the right stones in them. I have some of each but none put together. I ended up with this many because I have been bidding on auctions I like with low prices. My settings are typically won for under $100 or just over $100 (with the exception of two which cost me over $250).

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 7:52:19 PM
Date: 10/20/2009 1:58:59 AM

Author: GoodSoul

The setting is a Cartier Ballerina replica (and I was pretty surprised at how close of a replica it is). It is very well made and I was very pleased with it. I have been pleased with JewelryHoo - I have two settings from them.

Thanks! I wanted to change the head smaller to fit my stone and was quoted $200 for it. Do u think that was a fair price? I''ve never bid on a semi-mount before.

Sorry for the deviation. Thanks again.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2009 7:53:52 PM
I know .. I can open a shop but seriously .. I just need to get the right stones in them. I have some of each but none put together. I ended up with this many because I have been bidding on auctions I like with low prices. My settings are typically won for under $100 or just over $100 (with the exception of two which cost me over $250).
How do win them for so low. The auctions I''m always interested in never end less than $200.
8.gif
14.gif
I need an 8x10 EC mount, and LOGR has quoted me prices anywhere from $300 to $500 WITHOUT upgrades.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results