shape
carat
color
clarity

Who Has The Smallest Finger ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I can''t remember who it is, but I''m pretty sure someone on PS has a 2.5. I wear a 4. Outside of PS, fingers sizes seem much bigger. I was at a wedding a few weeks ago, and the bride and groom wear the same ring size (and he''s not a scrawny guy...).

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 1:47:26 PM
Author: AlyceC
I can''t remember who it is, but I''m pretty sure someone on PS has a 2.5. I wear a 4. Outside of PS, fingers sizes seem much bigger. I was at a wedding a few weeks ago, and the bride and groom wear the same ring size (and he''s not a scrawny guy...).
Leonid and Irina secretly just "know" your ring size when you register. Only those with the teeniest fingers are allowed here. Shay says with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
31.gif
9.gif

My finger is 4.5.

shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol luckyhonu by far!! i think she is a 2.25 now.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
God, what I wouldn''t do to have a size 2.25 finger. When will they get moving on knuckle reductions and finger lipo?
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
isn''t preciousjewels the one with the size 2.5?

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I am unfortunately a size 7 but know of a person who is a 2.5. She''s so adorable and her fingers are to die for!!!
30.gif

TaraLeigh

Rough_Rock
lol - I find this thread to be too funny!

New addiction sweeps ps''ers... FINGER BINDING!
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I definitely agree that fingers are larger outside of ps! I have the smallest fingers of *anyone* I know, and they are just a 4.5. Here on ps they are just a little smaller than average. People I know in real life probably have a 6-6.5 average size with many people I know in the 7-8 range.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
of all the people i know in real life i have the smallest fingers at a size 4 (my ring is a 4.5 though)
on PS, i have seen posts by a couple of size 3 and even a 2.5, WOW !!!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a 8.5 so I dont qualfy
9.gif
heck even my pinke is only around a size 5 or so
20.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.5--seriously?!?! Is there a correlation between ring size and height? I have a size 6 finger, but I''m almost 5''10"--can I blame my height for my large fingers?

My boyfriend''s sister-in-law wears a 3, and I thought that was mini!

Any hand shots a size 2.5?

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a size 2.75, but I think luckyhonu has the smallest fingers at 2.25!

I''m not sure about finger-size and person-size ratio, but I''m 5''1 and weigh 44kg, so pretty small overall. My finger size is only slightly smaller than average where I was born (Singapore). But when I moved to Australia, I felt so strange when my ex FI and I went looking for engagement rings. They treated me like a zoo exhibit because my finger was about 10 sizes smaller than normal.

I have to say that my e-ring finger is significantly smaller than all my other fingers. On the ring finger of my right hand, I can wear anything between a 3.5-4. Maybe my e-ring finger was dieting so that the diamond would look bigger
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
in that ''what is your favorite rings on PS'' thread in hangout, someone posted a picture of a bunch of bayarea gals rings on luckyhonu''s hand...she is so tiny that everyone''s rings look absolutely enormous!! i will have to save it and repost it here so you guys can see. it was either 2.25 or 2.5. she has a 1.65c e-ring that looks like 3.5c on her finger. i keep telling greg how much cheaper it''d be if my hands were smaller lol.

i think Precious Jewels was a 3?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need a finger workout to shed that excess weight!! Im a size 7! Halo here I come!!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 8:30:05 PM
Author: TaraLeigh

31.gif
BINDING??? Sort of like this lovely lady...?
31.gif

I am a 5.25 and I wish I were a 6 so I can fit into store bought rings right off without having to alter them...

What''s this the obsession with tiny? Tiny fingers usually mean tiny people, from what I have seen... But then again I wear 3-4'' stilettos, and I like larger stones, so I am not one for TINY anything...
31.gif

image012[1].JPG

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
These are her tiny SHOES...

(I have a picture of what he feet look like unwrapped but didn''t want to disgust...
14.gif
)

image017.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh we''re all a little looney! We want the biggest rock but the smallest fingers! I remember radiantlover had like a 2.5 or something and her 1 carat radiant looked like a huge square boulder.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here's the bayarea bling on luckyhonu's tiny hand...her ring finger is either 2.25 or 2.5, can't remember!! the top ring on her ring finger is her own 1.65c and the one under it is my 2.32c stone. she makes them look HUGGGGGGGGGGEE!!

lhtinyhandsbling.jpg

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 10:53:31 AM
Author: Nicrez

(I have a picture of what he feet look like unwrapped but didn''t want to disgust...
14.gif
)
Oh my gosh... That''s... hmm.... a little too much!!! I am glad I didn''t bind my fingers!!!
14.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well thank goodness for this thread.....i was beginning to develope a complex! my ering is a size 7 which i had previously thought was about average. but after lurking around this site awhile i was beginning to wonder if i was some sort of giant-handed alien.
26.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 10:46:26 AM
Author: Maisie
We need a finger workout to shed that excess weight!! Im a size 7! Halo here I come!!
Right there with you Maisie....size 7. On a previous post I said I was 6.5 but went for an official measure and it was a 7! What happened?....guess I need to stay away from that homemade ice cream...making my fingers fat! So-o-o-o, I will be haloing, too!

(Is haloing a word?)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock

14.gif
)
And I have seen pics, too. In fact I saw an entire show on the Discovery channel about foot binding...hard to believe what you are seeing....it''s just awful!

I guess I''ll keep my size 9 foot and my size 7 finger and not resort to any kind of shrinking methods....but shrinking the fingers is funny to talk about.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the smallest of all my friends and I wear a 5.5.
Wow, 2.5! That is tiny!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 10:51:49 AM

Date: 5/10/2007 8:30:05 PM
Author: TaraLeigh

31.gif
BINDING??? Sort of like this lovely lady...?
31.gif

I am a 5.25 and I wish I were a 6 so I can fit into store bought rings right off without having to alter them...

What''s this the obsession with tiny? Tiny fingers usually mean tiny people, from what I have seen... But then again I wear 3-4'' stilettos, and I like larger stones, so I am not one for TINY anything...
31.gif
I have a shoe from that era... its the tiniest thing!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

14.gif
)
omg this must be more modern because the shoe I have is very old style... I''ll have to take a pic of it.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 9:49:43 PM
Author: dianne

Date: 5/11/2007 10:46:26 AM
Author: Maisie
Right there with you Maisie....size 7. On a previous post I said I was 6.5 but went for an official measure and it was a 7! What happened?....guess I need to stay away from that homemade ice cream...making my fingers fat! So-o-o-o, I will be haloing, too!

(Is haloing a word?)
it is here :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results