shape
carat
color
clarity

Whitehall Whitstar setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rdaggett

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, I would like to say thankyou for reading my post and would like to thank you for any information you can give.

I was looking for this casting/seting... I was wondering if you all have it and if not could you make it? I have attached a picture for your review...

14kt white gold
3.5mm shank tapered
setting for a .75 ct princess diamond
the accent stones will be .05 each
size 4.5

Thank you for your time

whitestar27vl.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
The closest I have seen is the W prong setting from Whiteflash. They could put a surprise diamond on the sides like the Whitehall setting has.

Just a note that if you decide to go custom, no one will make the setting identical to the Whitehall setting. If you really like it that much, can you just buy the setting from there and get the diamond elsewhere?

wf_wprong.jpg

rdaggett

Rough_Rock
I had called whitehall and they want 1200 for the setting and that is without the accent diamonds and 3 whitehalls will not sell the setting ..... I can get the ring custom made with wax molds to be signed off on before production for 500-600 .....and that is with VS .05 accent stones ..... what to do .....
8.gif

anyone that knows of a good custom shop?

thanks,
Robert

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
As Pebbles said, WhiteFlash does a lot of custom work here on PS. You can always call or email them to get a price quote.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results