shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hinese

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen Whiteflash.com mentioned quite a bit on these boards. They seem to have more diamonds to choose from compared to other sites I''ve checked. Are they OK as far as reputability...returns, etc?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are one of the good guys.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF is great, as are the other PS vendors that get so much positive press on here...GOG, DirtCheapDiamonds, Wink, DiamondsByLauren etc. I don''t think you can go wrong with any of them...sometimes it just comes down to who has what you are looking for at the time!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 1:53:30 AM
Author:hinese
I''ve seen Whiteflash.com mentioned quite a bit on these boards. They seem to have more diamonds to choose from compared to other sites I''ve checked. Are they OK as far as reputability...returns, etc?
Yes, and they are absolutely the sweetest people to work with. I''m enjoying having my ring made with them very much.

Shay

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
My experience with WF is amazing
36.gif
. They are making my ring as we speak and they have done EVERYTHING in their power to make my experience stress free and EXCITING! I am delaing with Denise and she is the Best!!!!
36.gif

aggie92

Rough_Rock
You are in good hands with WF. They just finished my e ring. It is awesome.

Aggie92

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dittos to the above. Not only do they play nice with clients, but with the competition as well. They are highly ethical people and fun to work with.

wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results