shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Mara and I were actually there at WF when Aggie92 came in to pick up the finished product........OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! It is breathtaking! I am so thrilled I got to see this one in person.
1.gif

Aggie - it was nice to meet you. Best of luck with your proposal. I don''t know HOW you''re gonna hang on to that fireball for a MONTH without spilling the beans, but best wishes for the perfect proposal going out to you!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A month!!! That is forever, and she knows it is coming...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting.
30.gif

Do you have pictures of the finished product?
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yes we were there when he came in and MAN that ring is STUNNING beyond words. The side view is the kicker for me, it has that same suspended look as noobie''s 3 stone ring. Just breathtaking and yes a month is a mighty long time with that thing in your pocket. Nice choice!!

aggie92

Rough_Rock
Howdy everyone!!!!

Here is the pictures from Whiteflash of my new ring! Yes a month is a long time to hold on to it. I got a pretty good story going. I got the diamond about a month ago and took it home to show her the diamond and we played with the diamond all weekend. I told her that I didn''t buy it yet just put my credit card on hold so we could inspect it. She is in love with the diamond I picked out. I then told her I gave it back to Whiteflash and I was waiting to wire the money. We have already picked out the ring design so I was ready. She believes I''m going to ship her the diamond and we both are going to Whiteflash to have the wax mold made and then inspect the cast. I have a CZ that I was going to ship her but she just called me Friday and wants the diamond to show her dad who came to visit her this weekend. I really don''t want her running around with a CZ showing her dad. I told her if I had time I would get the money wired but she expained to me that I had a few minutes here and there to do it. I told her I could get it done and then she asked if the ring was already being made? Well I didn''t answer because technically it was done. She now knows the ring is being made, I''m a horrible liar. I still think I''m going to mail her the CZ the day before we leave for NYC to keep her off guard that the ring is actually done.

I have concert tickets to U2 in NYC on October 15th and we are staying at the Westin on Time Square. She LOVES U2 and she could stop talking about NYC when she visited last year. She has been telling me she wants to take me to NYC so I can see it. I''m going to ask her in NYC that weekend. She has no idea when I will propose it is just before the end of the year. I''m not too sure about where I''m going to propose, I thought about Time Square but I''ve been told to becareful. I''ve then thought about central park, the Metropolitan Museum and Brooklyn Bridge. Ideas are welcome. So with airline and U2 concert tickets purchased, the date is set.

Back to my AWESOME custom ring from Whiteflash, I don''t have anyother pictures yet but we took a couple in the office Mara or aljdewey took a couple in sunlight and I was amazed! This is a stunner. Whiteflash did an amazing job, I hope everyone loves these pictures.

Aggie92 ring.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
And let me just say that the pictures there do not even look as good as the ring does in person!!! The ring is SO delicate and beautiful. The side view is the best.

Al took the pictures with her fab fire-catching camera, hopefully she will post them later for you!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Aggie: Yes, it was I that took the photos, but I didn''t want to post them and take away YOUR thunder.

However, if you want me to post them, I''m delighted to do that for you. Just say the word.
9.gif

Folks, his ring is DROP-DEAD gorgeous! I couldn''t believe how FABULOUS the melee showed and how intricate the engraving was on it. His girlfriend is going to absolutely cry her head off when she sees this magnificent piece of art!

aggie92

Rough_Rock
Go ahead Al.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
With pleasure for you, Aggie.......

WOW, SO beautiful! Look at that whole thing on FIRE! The melee, the sides, the CENTER - YUM!

This is in direct sunlight streaming in through the window.

aggiesring2.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
and the other one I took:

aggiesring1.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
(in a small, contrite voice)......

We would have taken more, but I think poor Aggie felt a bit overwhelmed having two women RUSHING him like football linebackers with cameras pasted on their head! In the interest of not scaring the poor gent half to death, we toned it down and took just two pictures.

And there are those of you who thought we didn't know the meaning of "tone down".....p-shawwwwwwwwwww.
21.gif
31.gif
35.gif

Can I just say how AWESOME it was to actually see pieces that other PSers were working on!! It was just so cool to see Stephan's ring and Aggie's ring in person.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
aggie, your ring looks awesome! well done!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results