shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Tiffany 4 Prong Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all!

I had been wanting to sample an ACA RB from Whiteflash for awhile so I bit the bullet the other night and I ordered a wee one to be set into the aforementioned mounting. I was wondering if anyone has any profile shots of the setting? I'm curious if it would fit flush with a plain band which is why I chose the four prong over the six prong. I'm super excited about this purchase. It's a very small stone, stats posted below, but I wanted something to wear in place of my e-ring when I go to work. Less diamond, less of a chance of getting mugged, lol. I was also inspired after reading Elizabeth Taylor's "My Love Affair With Jewelry". The only thing she owned that I could ever hope to duplicate was the Ping-Pong Diamond ring, so, ta-da!

. Report: AGS
. Shape: A Cut Above H&A
. Carat: 0.330
. Depth %: 61.5
. Table %: 56.8
. Crown Angle: 35
. Crown %: 15.1
. Star : 52
. Pavilion Angle: 40.9
. Pavilion %: 43.1
. Lower Girdle %: 76
. Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
. Measurements: 4.44-4.46X2.74
. Light Performance: 0
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

J color, SI1 clarity

Please post pics if you have them! I need something to sustain me until I get my own little ping-pong ball!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol, i guess no one has any pics of this setting! oh well, ill have to wait!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of my old stone in it, it''s a 2.32. I really liked that setting, it looks very nice, well-finished. I like your idea, never enough diamonds!

Please post when you get it,

a

0821.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! mine is literally 1.99 ct smaller but i absolutely appreciate the eye candy in the meantime!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results