shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Princess Studs...pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KoCo

Rough_Rock
I''ve been contemplating getting a new set of princess cut studs around .50 tcw. I would love to have the "Ready Set Go" from Whiteflash but I''m a little concerned about how bulky the setting looks for the princess cut studs. So, I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of these and/or has seen them in person and can give me an idea of how the setting looks.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Koco my friend has the .50 ctw RSG princess and they look great in her ears. Here is the WF pic that they sent her. I think that they look GREAT in person. She gets compliments on them all the time. If she is working tomorrow I will try and get an ear pic.
Hope this helps!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
sorry it didn''t attach right last time

nearring.jpg

KoCo

Rough_Rock
Thanks, KtIceRN, for the picture. They definately look less bulky in that picture than they do on the website. If you can get an ear shot, I''d love to see it!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 5:40:39 PM
Author: KoCo
Thanks, KtIceRN, for the picture. They definately look less bulky in that picture than they do on the website. If you can get an ear shot, I''d love to see it!
I took a couple of ear shots at work tonight. I will upload them either tonight when I get home or tomorrow and post them for you.

They really are a great set of studs at a great price.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a couple of pics. The lighting was not great but hope it gives you an idea.

BTW the other earrings she has on are from pearlmans.

nelear1.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
pic 2

nelear2.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Last one

nelear3.JPG

waynepaik

Rough_Rock
i am looking to order that exact pair of studs this christmas for my girlfriend :)

I too was worried about the setting being a bit bulky.. any comments on this from any PS users?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have rounds from WF in the 4 prong settings, and they are tiny in person, not bulky at all!

waynepaik

Rough_Rock
oh i see :)

do you know if the four prong settings on the RSG princess studs and RSG round studs are the same?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results