shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Legato

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ekynox

Rough_Rock
Hi!!!

I''m interested in purchasing a Whiteflash Legato micro pave setting for a Round Stone. I was wondering for those that have/own/or have seen this setting could you describe the overall quality? How has the setting held up? I was going to match this with the halo band that they recommend.

I would appreciate any guidance or help that anyone could give to a nervous shopper.

Thank you.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I have had this setting since May. It still looks brand new. I highly recommend it.

ekynox

Rough_Rock
Just to give you all an idea -

I would be purchasing the setting in white gold, and hopefully trying to accomadate a 1.00 carat RB diamond for my lovely girlfriend. I just hope she likes it. Her only request was a petite looking band. The only other setting I was considering is the Knox Jewelers pave petite 6 prong - has anyone seen it? if not here is a link...

pave petite

Thanks

ekynox

Rough_Rock
here are some pics of the 4 prong pave petite with matching wedding band...

Pave Petite 4 Prong

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Legato head is much prettier.

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
I agree. Legato all the way.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vote Legato! LOL! Like it''s a person........... :)

Anyhow, me too. Legato!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with the others-the Legato setting is much prettier. The head is so nice on the Legato and the price difference isn''t huge to get a superior setting. Go for the Legato!

ekynox

Rough_Rock
I like Lynn''s Legato very much, but the fishtail option is only available in plat.

ekynox

Rough_Rock
oh wow! I didn''t see that it was an option - I thought it was only available in plat. interesting!!!

bellabay

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''m new here also, at least as far as posting goes. I''ve been looking at the girls rings for months. My fiance bought me the legato and I absolutely love it! I get compliments all the time. People always say that it looks very dainty, however, it is very heavy. They always comment on the head also. I''ll try to attach pict.

bellabay.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Legato''s head is nicer, and WF''s finish and polish are better than knox IMO. No contest.

liz

Rough_Rock
I actually prefer the simpler head of the Knox setting, though my absolute favorite is the Michael B. Petite Princess. Have you considered that one? Here''s a recent example from springtimebride. I love the head on this setting because it merges with the shank of the ring in a way that''s really elegant and doesn''t look simply soldered on.

IMG3000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results