shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Flex pay or lay away

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I am an addicted lurker from Australia and I am in serious trouble for discovering this forum (well thats what my DH thinks!). Anyway I have had some dealing with Jamie from Whiteflash regarding some diamond earrings but my bonus money has got absorbed in family bills so I have had to put that idea on hold. But yesterday I''m sure I read somwhere that Whiteflash allow you to put some money down to secure your stones. In Australia this is called layby but i''m sure the poster said flex pay. Can anybody confirm this as an option?
Thanks
Kate

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey kate
35.gif
welcome to the addiction..er ps!
31.gif
glad you''re here.

i don''t know anything about the flexpay. i would call wf and ask them directly. it''s best to get the info right from the source.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 7:54:58 PM
Author: belle
hey kate
35.gif
welcome to the addiction..er ps!
31.gif
glad you''re here.

i don''t know anything about the flexpay. i would call wf and ask them directly. it''s best to get the info right from the source.
2.gif
I know nothing about it either, but as belle said call them and ask. Welcome to PS, glad to have you with us!!!
35.gif

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
rumor has it that they offer a 90 day layby or layaway or flexpay program - from what I was told the names are pretty much interchangable.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Kate
I am the poster that you are talking about and it is a 60 day period that Whiteflash gives you to pay off the remaining amount after giving them 20% up front.
It worked perfectly for me becuase at the time that I found my perfect stone, it was a little more than I had orriginally planned on spending so the 60 days gave me enough time to get my finances in order.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent thanks so much! I have emailed Jamie just to get a heads up. Also the pricescope discount do I just mention this forum?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results