shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Custom?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alirogers20

Rough_Rock
Is it better to email or to call?

I emailed so that I could attach links/pictures, and would like to know how long to expect to wait for a response.

Thank you!

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Hey,

I would recommend calling. I did the email thing first and got a response within twenty four hours. I called them and WF is great. They have walked me through trying to find the best stone and setting for my price range. Make sure and mention that you have sent an email request in when you call because they call pull that up and get an idea what you''re looking for. Hope that helps.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

Call them - a day or two after sending your emailed links and information - if they have not responded.

WF is great - but email response is sometimes "sporadic" in my experience, and requires follow-up phone calls. I imagine they get tons of emails and are very busy folks - because they are top notch and very in demand.

Continue this (email - then call) throughout your custom process.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results