shape
carat
color
clarity

white flash 3 carat bangle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have it? Pics? TIA!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial does!
30.gif

I hope you don't mind me posting this, Sundial.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/present-my-wf-shared-prong-bangle.44550/

sundialwfbang.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My! That''s gorgeous. I suppose I could attach my Medic Alert tag to that, but doubt anyone would ever notice it in an emergency.
11.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yes I do have the 3 carat bangle and I love it! Thanks Orbaya for finding the link to my thread and posting a picture. I just can''t believe how hairy my arm looks in that closeup though, LOL it doesn''t look that ape-like in person I promise!!! There is a shot taken further back posted on the thread that gives some perspective on how the bangle looks on the arm. It is pretty blingy and attracts a lot of compliments. There is really nothing not to like about that bangle.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 11:33:25 AM
Author: Sundial
Yes I do have the 3 carat bangle and I love it! Thanks Orbaya for finding the link to my thread and posting a picture. I just can''t believe how hairy my arm looks in that closeup though, LOL it doesn''t look that ape-like in person I promise!!! There is a shot taken further back posted on the thread that gives some perspective on how the bangle looks on the arm. It is pretty blingy and attracts a lot of compliments. There is really nothing not to like about that bangle.
YAY!! I just heard from Lesley, and I can pick up my bangle after 9AM on Thursday!!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial - your bangle is gorgeous!!! In thinking I''d love one of those someday in the future and the size you got is about perfect. . . but, I doubt my DH would agree with me if he knew how much it''d cost. lol Guess the 1 ct is more my eventual budget!
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MC! I think that bangle would look terrific in any size. Orbaya I can''t wait to see yours!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 2:15:52 PM
Thanks MC! I think that bangle would look terrific in any size. Orbaya I can''t wait to see yours!!!
Yep, I mentioned getting a new sparkily the other day and my husband looked really annoyed, so I guess I''ll be waiting for a few years. We''re remodling our house so no diamonds. lol

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 2:15:52 PM
I can''t wait to see it either! I''m waiting for pictures from WF, which I am going to post. I''m checking my email every 2 seconds LOL! Well...maybe not quite much, but more than I normally would in day!

I keep looking at my wrist and thinking that it''s just too bare and boring right now! I can''t wait to pimp out my wrist!
18.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see your new bling! I highly doubt I''ll ever get one of those as a gift in my lifetime, so I guess I''d better start saving now, huh? =o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results