shape
carat
color
clarity

*White* Colored Stones

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
As a result of my *almost* colorless spinel, there was discussion of comparing "white" gemstones.

Sooooo, I took pics of my *colorless* colored stones. Please feel free to share your own!

(I haven''t taken any with my diamond yet, because I''m a spaz, although I did take some with a CZ, I''m choosing to not post those, to avoid any potential dramz.)

2 *silver* topazes, 7.41ct and 4.45ct set in silver with blue green tourmaline. Supernova ovals, Barry Bridgestock.
1 almost white tourmaline, 1.9ct, cushion, Barry Bridgestock.
1 slightly pink, colorless spinel, round, Barry Bridgestock.

IMG_9267 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blah.

IMG_9275 freke.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I like to call them "achroite" regardless of the mineral class.
I have moonstones both cut and rough. and a topaz for T.O. Brasil. Topaz is currently ~150 carats. It was ~250 when I got it but I cut the fractured section off. Also it shows evidence of me having begun preforming it. It will be one of my summer projects.

I love your achroite tourmaline. I''ve been wavering on getting one. I see some pink/lavender(grey) in the spinel. Is that the same colorless pink spinel that shows a little pink in the girdle from the side?

whitecolorstonez.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My rock crystal briolettes from Rough and Ready gems. Lying on a white pad, and holding one up under a lamp. These things are colorless quartz, but pick up lots of reflections.

RockCry81401a.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results