shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Vendors On PS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Which of the PS vendors use pictures of the actual diamonds when a consumer is browsing their site? I mean with out having to send out your e-mail address or request anything?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure if this is actually so, but aren''t the pics of stones on WF under the ''expert selection'' section the actual diamond?
I know if you do a regular search, they come up as stock photos only.

I wish that we could have pics of the actual diamonds. I find myself relying on the plots on the reports that are attached to the information given on the stone. And I know that you shouldn''t pick a stone simply based on a plot or diagram, yet when I don''t have an actual pic to go off, I tend to do this.

When I get ready to actually buy something, I plan on talking to someone from WF and using their eyes and judgement in conjunction with what I see on my screen and anything they send me to look at.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I think most of them state ; "photo of actual diamond," or "sample photo" if it is not the actual diamond.......GOG and WF usually have actual photos....also DCD, I think....don''t know about others (except BN usually has sample photo...).........

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOG, Whiteflash on the aca and most es but the h&a part is stock photos unless requested, niceice, diamondexpert.com, winkjones.com,
dcd on some diamonds.

gog provides the most info up front and the most info over all out of all of the above.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ya''ll!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results