shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tiffany replica solitaire do you like the best?

Which Tiffany replica solitaire do you like best?

• Leon Mege

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • SuperbCert

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I like the Leon tulip head best, of all of them. Obviously it's the least Tiff-like, if that matters to you... but the delicacy it has is yummy. Other than that, I'd say the BGD one is my second fave with the SuperbCert close behind. If you're gonna be wearing it for 7 years at least, I wouldn't worry about the extra cost of the Leon- you'll definitely be getting your money's worth!

davidbest

Rough_Rock
Must admit I like the BGD one as well. Simple but yet very stylish!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 11:30:01 PM
Author: TanDogMom
I voted superbcert, because it is my favorite of the 3 in the poll.

If it were me, though, I''d rather have a Mark Morrell than any of those listed. Also, have you looked at the Vatche Royal Crown? It''s not a tiffany replica but I think you would like it based on what you said you were looking for. You can purchase it at Whiteflash and it is well within your budget.
Hey there, I love the Mark Morrells too, but his settings that I like are close to $3K, and we are trying to keep the budget under $2K. DH told me that I can get the MM if I want, but then he won''t want to upgrade the setting again in the future. Since I know that I want a Leon with sidestones eventually, I would rather get a less expensive (under $2K) solitaire setting now that is simple and classic, but that I won''t mind parting with as much down the road.

I think that the Vatche Royal Crown and Swan are both really lovely, but they both have a cathedral head. I have a cathedral setting now, and I would prefer not to have one with a 6 prong setting.

But thanks for the suggestions - they are are beautiful rings that I really like.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 2:51:50 AM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
I like the Leon tulip head best, of all of them. Obviously it''s the least Tiff-like, if that matters to you... but the delicacy it has is yummy. Other than that, I''d say the BGD one is my second fave with the SuperbCert close behind. If you''re gonna be wearing it for 7 years at least, I wouldn''t worry about the extra cost of the Leon- you''ll definitely be getting your money''s worth!
I think that I''m really leaning towards the Leon as well. I don''t need it to be an exact replica of the Tiffany''s ring, I just like the style of the 6-prong head, and I did really want it to have delicate prongs. I think that Leon will do the best job with that.

Also, we are going to do the reset next spring as a push present for our new baby, so I do have a few months until I need it to be ready - no rush.

I do love the BGD as well - I had never seen it until another poster put a picture on here. I would have definitely added it to the poll if I had known about it - it''s really lovely.

I think that my next step needs to be getting a quote from Leon. If he''s above $2K, I''ll probably just go with one of the alternative designers, but I think that I''m really leaning towards him right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results