shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tiffany Earrings?

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I have been eyeing Tiffany Victoria (small) earrings for a while and came across these two options. Both are pre-owned. The regular and always classic Victoria Small earrings vs. Victoria Small with Aquamarine. The reason I am considering Aquamarine ones is because of my big Mickey Mouse earlobes that make regular Victoria look rather small, almost negligible, while Aquamarine ones give them a bit more coverage. I can only keep one pair and Victoria Medium is not an option with Tiffany's never ending price increases. Go for a small but classic or classic with an "enhancement" and more coverage? IMG_8028.jpg IMG_8027.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with @MamaBear . I would want classic to start with that I could wear with anything, then possibly add some drops
in the future.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would do the first pair - all diamond. I think they look great on you! The drops can come later but I would want the originals first. Your earlobes do not look like Mickey Mouse! We can be so self conscious and hard on ourselves about certain things and no one else sees it like that. They look beautiful on your ears!!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the classic. For some reason, to me the aquamarine style looks like two stand alone earrings just stuck together. I feel like some design element is missing that would better relate the two components (the victoria element and the aquamarine element) to each other and create a more cohesive overall design.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Are the aquas removable? Either way, can't go wrong, they're lovely,

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am biased. I have the large Victoria/aqua and I love them. No wrong answer here.

cheers--Sharon

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I think they are both very pretty and classic, but I prefer the one with the aquas. Those are classic too. The pic of you in them near the ocean is dreamy!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the classic.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I would do the first pair - all diamond. I think they look great on you! The drops can come later but I would want the originals first. Your earlobes do not look like Mickey Mouse! We can be so self conscious and hard on ourselves about certain things and no one else sees it like that. They look beautiful on your ears!!

Thank you! It is rather frustrating, though, when most of the earrings I try look small on my ears. For that reason, I had to return BG .75ct (each) beautiful solitaires because they looked lost (almost like a second piercing) on my ears. These Victorias look bigger in the picture than in real life.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the classic. For some reason, to me the aquamarine style looks like two stand alone earrings just stuck together. I feel like some design element is missing that would better relate the two components (the victoria element and the aquamarine element) to each other and create a more cohesive overall design.

Lol. Now, I cannot unsee the two-in-one concept.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vote is for the aquas. I have always loved them and I do think they have more presence. They look beautiful on you.

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I immediately loved the aquas on you. Do you wear colors where an aqua would be a neutral?

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I immediately loved the aquas on you. Do you wear colors where an aqua would be a neutral?

I feel like the aquamarine ones, depending on the light, are very easy to wear with many colors as they feel rather neutral. I am leaning towards them as well.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
My vote is for the aquas. I have always loved them and I do think they have more presence. They look beautiful on you.

Thank you! I am leaning towards them as well. (for now, lol).

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
They both look great on you, just wanted to point out that if you aren't completely set on the Tiffany name Maytal Hannah will make the classic for less than a third of the Tiffany price. I've got multiple Tiffany pieces but wasn't going to pay the absurd Victoria price so I got a pair of hers, the quality of hers is every bit as high as T.

So if you wanted a larger pair of the classics.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would complete this post by showing you my choice and a purchase. I am very happy with the choice and the earrings are stunning - small but mighty. Lol. IMG_8291.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8268.jpg
    IMG_8268.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8282.jpg
    IMG_8282.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would complete this post by showing you my choice and a purchase. I am very happy with the choice and the earrings are stunning - small but mighty. Lol. IMG_8291.jpg

Love them congrats and glad you were able to get exactly what you wanted!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I love this choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results