shape
carat
color
clarity

Which style is ok for her

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fashiongirl

Rough_Rock
Hi, my sister will get married after 30 days, she has not chosen her wedding dress now, some dresses are very expensive, some dresses doesn''t fit her. She is very anxious, please give me some advice or dress styles if you know.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be really hard for us to advise about dress styles without knowing anything about your sister, her preferences, and what type of wedding she''s planning.

However, you know these things so you''re in a great position to help her! Can you plan a shopping day or two with her?

Since the wedding is so close, your sister would probably be limited to dresses that the stores already have in stock, such as samples they''d be willing to sell. I believe that David''s Bridal stores tend to carry a large selection of dresses that don''t have to be ordered. If the wedding isn''t super formal, your sister might also be able to find some nice options on Nordstrom''s, J. Crew, or Ann Taylor''s online sites.

Good luck helping your sister pick her dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results