shape
carat
color
clarity

WHICH STONE DO I NEED?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andesine is a reddish labradorite (a mineral). It is typically diffused. There was a huge scandal with the television shopping networks, and many were selling it as natural color. There were lawsuits flying around. I think there is natural reddish labradorite, but I won't touch it. Very low RI, not that pretty really, and who knows if it's diffused without a lab cert.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''ve decided to go back to the red stone search, here''s a picture of an Actual Bubblegum Ring. You''d be amazed how often I wear this piece of tin and plastic around the house. Around the house, not in public, so don''t panic. LOL

It''s glowy because the setting is back with tin, not open. It has only four wiry prongs. The stone is 8mm round. It practically glows in the dark. I am at the point where I am considering the nastiest, filled, piece of poo ruby out there, as long as it glows.

STOP ME from disappointing my grandchildren (grandkids at the auction house "what do you mean grandma''s ruby is a worthless piece of trash?", later "I never did like grandma
20.gif
")!

Please provide your best suggestions . . .

gumsolitaire11.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results