shape
carat
color
clarity

Which snack foods are your downfall?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rye chips, taco chips and muruku. I haven't been able to stop before inhaling the entire bag!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Chocolate-covered almonds, praline pecans (fortunately not common in my area, but when I visited Florida - YUMM!), anything with maple syrup in it, anything with salted caramel. Obviously, more sweet than salted for me. :twirl:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wise potato chips. I live in colorado and we don’t have them here. Grew up in NY and I grew up on Wise. Yummy! In a pinch Trader Joe’s potato chips will suffice.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reese's peanut butter cups. I pity anyone who tries to get between me and a bag of those! :lickout:

MrsC Jewelry

Rough_Rock
Well now I'm hungry, and eating right before bed is a young person's game, so that leaves me out.

Ok, so should I share my list in chronological order or alphabetized? Will I crash the site by posting hundreds of pictures? Why am I on the internet unsupervised, yet again? All good questions. ;)2

Chocolate, (as well as peanut butter and chocolate) has always been a top favorite. There is a 3rd generation french chocolatier that makes the most delicious hand painted chocolates, and truffles, and one of them is peanut butter and chocolate, and those are worthy of Meg Ryan's scene in when Harry met Sally.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results