shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of these stones would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My search has not ended yet, but I would like to eliminate two of these three!

Stone 1:

Shape: Round
Carat weight: 1.01
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Cut: Excellent
Certificate: GIA

Depth: 60.4%
Table: 56.0%
Crown angle: 33.5
Pavillion angle: 41
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Excellent
Girdle: Thin to medium, faceted
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.53*6.58*3.96

HCA: 0.9 ex/ex/ex/vg

Price: $6,210 before PS discount

No Idealscope picture yet.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Stone 2:

Carat weight: 1.05
Color: H
Clarity: SI1

Depth: 61.7%
Table: 55.0%
Crown angle: 34.5
Pavillion angle: 40.8
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium faceted
Measurements: 6.52*6.54*4.03

HCA: 1.3 ex/ex/ex/vg

Price: $5,459 before PS discount

Idealscope pic:

stone 2 idealscope pic.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

Stone 3:

Carat weight: 1.00
Color: G
Clarity: VS2

Depth: 62.3%
Table: 56.0%
Crown angle: 35.0
Pavillion angle: 40.8
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium to slightly thick
Measurements: 6.37*6.41*3.98
HCA: 1.6 ex/ex/ex/vg

Price: $6,310 before PS discount

stone 3 idealscope pic.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If eyeclean, I''d choose 2. It''s the cheapest (by a good amount), bigger than 3 and basically the same size as 1, has great numbers, great color and clarity combo, and a great IS pic. What more could you ask for?
36.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You want my opinion? LOL LOL Ellen, you''re right on the money honey! LOL If all thing are equal, ok, somewhat, and you can save...why not? Pandora I read your comment on your last thread regarding how your brothers friends have been talking to him. It''s always frustrating to hear that because most of the time the source of information is from a source that doesnt know anything. If at most, one of those guys bought a diamond, and probably went into a store & the salesperson said blah blah blah & buy this, & they did. I''ve helped a few people over the yrs & it always boils down to trying to give them proper information to make an informed decision. I''m going to pick #2. LOL If you havent put it on hold, do it & that way it wont get away from you. If you change your mind, then it can be put back into circulation. The problem is that there are a ton of lurkers that will pounce on a great stone at a fair price & many lurkers that dont want to spend any more time looking for a great stone. Know what I mean, jellybean? Find out the particulars tomorrow...just save it! LOL

Judy
:)

PS...I responded to your setting thread with some pages I found at Adwar.com At least that will give you an idea of what is mass produced at what sizes. Chances are, any vendor will contact a manufacturer they know to get your brothers ring made. A lot of the times, vendors will go with Stuller for the crowns. LOL

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 7:09:57 PM
Author: Ellen
If eyeclean, I''d choose 2. It''s the cheapest (by a good amount), bigger than 3 and basically the same size as 1, has great numbers, great color and clarity combo, and a great IS pic. What more could you ask for?
36.gif
agree

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 7:56:59 PM
Author: ccuheartnurse
If you havent put it on hold, do it & that way it wont get away from you. If you change your mind, then it can be put back into circulation. The problem is that there are a ton of lurkers that will pounce on a great stone at a fair price & many lurkers that dont want to spend any more time looking for a great stone. Know what I mean, jellybean? Find out the particulars tomorrow...just save it! LOL

Judy
Ditto!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Have emailed them to hold the stone, but too late in day to call them. How do I put my cc details in on their site to hold it online??

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not sure how to do that... The person I''ve been talking to lately has been Tracy, I know that she has been ill with the flu, but is very responsive to her emails. Perhaps send one & flag it as URGENT..PANDORA from PS..HOLD STONE...Send it through the general info @ wf.com email addy.

Worth a try. Sorry Pandora, perhaps someone who has done this can respond with better advice than I''ve given you. Also, wanted to mention about the settings, Pearlmans has some really lovely 2 tone settings but are not with bags. I cant remember if your brother likes that look or his future fiance does. But the ones that are 2 tone, will look just as appropriate with a yellow gold band. Might be an idea to check out Pearlmans. Bill is fantastic. Hey, you can ask if he has anything like what you''re looking for he might be able to close out. You never know till you try..l

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results