shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of the two should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmashon

Rough_Rock
Alright, I have been searching on www.diamond.com for the perfect ring to get my girlfriend at a price that I can reasonably afford while still going to college. I have the setting already chosen. It is a basic platinum solitaire. As for the diamonds, I have narrowed it down to two. I like them both and with the setting, they are only a difference of $100. Here are the stats for each of the rocks, both of which are princess cut.

Rock #1: (carat weight=0.34) (length to width= 3.74x3.70x2.79) (depth=75.4) (table=74) (girdle=M-STK) (culet=NON) (polish=EX) (symmetry=VG) (clarity grade=IF) (color grade=E) (fluorescence=NON)

Rock #2: (carat weight=.50) (length to width=4.36x4.24x3.17) (depth=74.8) (table=73) (girdle=STK-TK) (culet=NON) (polish=VG) (symmetry=VG) (clarity=SI2) (color grade=E) (fluorescence=NON)

My difficulty in choosing lies with the fact that one is more flawless, yet smaller (rock#1); while the other is bigger, but with more flaws (rock#2). If you want to see these same stats as I listed above on www.diamond.com then you can go to that website and do a search for these numbers to bring up the stats.

Rock#1= 132690
Rock#2= 115752

Thanks for your advice.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results