shape
carat
color
clarity

Which is the most sparkly...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
...square shaped diamond?

I can''t tell the difference between a princess and radiant. Would any help me?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can''t tell the difference between the cuts, or the difference in sparkle?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a radiant sparkles more because of it's cut glass appearance, of course cut is king...but I've never seen a well-cut princess in person. Is that an oxymoron?
11.gif
just kidding!! I know there are some out there.

Anyhow...what about a Regent or a Jube?? One of those would be my pick, hands down. Though a yellow radiant would be fab.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 1:36:22 PM
Author: belle
you can''t tell the difference between the cuts, or the difference in sparkle?
Either. Both.

I''ve been completely focused on round diamonds but my bf mentioned to a friend that he might like asschers (which I know about) or other square diamonds... So, I figured I better bone up on those too!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Selfish bump...

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I may be biased because I have a radiant, but I think that well-cut radiants are more sparkly than 99% of the princess cuts out there. Now I''m sure my radiant wouldn''t outshine the brand new AGS 0 princess cuts, but there aren''t that many of those out there yet.

The radiant has a crushed glass look like everyone else here says. It''s sparkle pattern isn''t orderly at all. The princess is more orderly facets, and most I''ve seen seem to have almost a dark colored X in the center of them. Go to a jewelry store that sells both, and ask to see an example of each. You''ll be able to tell the difference between the two right away.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results