shape
carat
color
clarity

Which internet vendors set stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DoctorDan

Rough_Rock
Of the popular internet vendors here, I know BlueNile and diamond.com also sell rings and set the stones, but which others?

I haven;t seen any option for Abazias, Dirt Cheap Diamonds, Mondera, jewelery zone, others...

Do some of these do that, but just not advertise the option?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
goodoldgold.com
whiteflash.com
winkjones.com
niceice.com
diamondexpert.com
and most of the others.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Strm gave you a good list. You might ask Vendors as you chat with them about a diamond if they will set it. Some Vendors have people in house and others have an established relationship with a local smith.
1.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is an excellent question. I suspect that most of the vendors can and will set stones. Some do it in house, some use trade shops, and some work with designers around the country to custom design your mountings to your needs.

You need to ask each vendor that you are working with what his/her capabilities are.

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2005 11:32:19 AM
Author: Wink
This is an excellent question. I suspect that most of the vendors can and will set stones. Some do it in house, some use trade shops, and some work with designers around the country to custom design your mountings to your needs.

You need to ask each vendor that you are working with what his/her capabilities are.

Wink
And some offer all 3 depending on the chosen setting.
The advice to talk to the vendor your considering is right on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results