shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ebay seller do you recommend: LOGR or Diamondmounts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CHUBS

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I''''m looking for a semi mount for my cushion and was have contracted both seller who says they can make the pave halo setting that I want but I don''''t know who to trust. There''''s not much info on the ebay seller Diamondmounts but loads on LOGR. I think Charmypoo got one of her ring from Diamondmounts and said the quality is great. After reading the forums on LOGR, there work turned out to be a hit or miss when it comes to customization.
One more thing, I feel more comfortable with LOGR because our communication is better because I think he speaks and writes English as a first language. Diamondmounts is from China and he replies promptly but emails are hard to read sometimes and don’t make complete sense. I know this doesn''''t determine the quality of their work but I''''m afraid they might not understand all of my requests.

I Would love to see rings from Diamondmounts and also your review of their work.

Thanks PSers!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are from China, however Stephen (LOGR) is here in the US and communicates on behalf of the company I believe so he''s the go to for US customers. I''ve only bought from LOGR and its a good value for the price you pay. You may want to ask the Admin to move this thread over to Colored Stone forum since the majority of the folks buys them for colored stones.

CHUBS

Rough_Rock
Thanks D&T!
This is my first post so I wasn't sure where to post so you pointing me in the right direction is very helpful.

35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/28/2009 3:12:32 PM
Author: CHUBS
Thanks D&T!
This is my first post so I wasn''t sure where to post so you pointing me in the right direction is very helpful.

35.gif
sure thing, I just asked the admin for you.
1.gif
Many CS folks will be able to help answer your questions too.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I had good luck with LOGR. As long as you aren''t expecting top notch selection or workmanship, they are great for settings. Their prices are extremely reasonable.

CHUBS

Rough_Rock
CharmyPoo''s reply...
There are actually three distinct sellers on ebay from China. All their quality is more or less the same. For custom work, do not use lan.bo4 or any of his other IDs. I have done it twice and both with really bad results. I believe LOGR uses 2 different manufacturers - some of the rings I have from him are amazing and the others not so great. However, he will take back the rings and remake them. Diamondmounts are somewhere in between LOGRs best and worsts but their quality has been very consistent.

Thanks CharmyPoo!
I decided to go with Diamondmounts, I think consistency is good. I was reading some of LOGR''s worsts on here and don''t really want to deal with that. I''m just glad Diamondmounts is not Lan.bo4.
I guess I will see the work for myself when I get my custom ring but I really want to ask anyways...what was it about Diamondmounts that didn''t make you love it? Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results