• Bright guava

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Clover

• Fuchsia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been looking at this bathing suit, but there''s so many color choices that I don''t know what to get. I narrowed it down to these colors. I have medium color skin with yellow undertones, which color would look good?

Caribe
74919_BL7256.jpg

Bright guava
74919_PK6164.jpg

Clover
74919_GR7274.jpg

Fuchsia
74919_PK5864.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Bright guava all the way!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them all to be honest, it would just depend on my real skin what I thought! (not much help I know but they are all gorgeous!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
bright guava definitely..

i have medium tone skin which gets dark in the summer..i love all those colors but can realistically probably only wear the guava and maybe the caribe when i am SUPER dark.

i tend to just get black though...hehe. i was torn between a turquoise ruffled 2 piece from VS or the same one in black, i got black of course! hehe.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I am so torn. The thing is at one point or any other I had tops in those colors, and all those colors go well with my skin tone. I was going to get a black bikini at first, but then I realize it might be too slimming (I am more on the lacking side - hehe) and make me look more flat.

DH likes the caribe, but I thought I would get some female's opinion.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Caribe! Definitely, definitely Caribe.

I just bought a black bikini, hoping it'll be slimming on bottom. Don't need any slimming on top, though...good thing it's a Body by Victoria swimsuit!
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On Asian skin with yellow undertones, Caribe all the way!!! Turquoise shades look so incredible on deeper toned skin.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is the cutie one from VS i got...however it does not look like that on me!
39.gif

and i got it in black. but the ruffle is actually super cute and makes it just not a basic boring black suit (which i already have)...i am a total suit whore, i have like 10. and it's not even like we have a POOL.

where are those from QT....? i was just checking out all the suits on the sites right now, banana has some funky safari type stuff...ann taylor had a few cute ones though.

V243594.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I love all the colors, but the first two are my favorites
35.gif
I voted for guava, but it''s really a toss up for me
1.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 1:13:30 AM
Author: Mara

Cute bathing suit, Mara! The ones QT posted are from JCrew.com.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I love that first color! But I just don't get how your womanhood is supported by the suit with the straps coming from the middle?

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love the guava and then the fuschia next.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 1:04:09 AM
Author: KristyDarling
On Asian skin with yellow undertones, Caribe all the way!!! Turquoise shades look so incredible on deeper toned skin.

I agree, if you look at the color wheel, the blue will "pop" more than "blend" with your skin tone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 7:30:31 AM
Author: moremoremore
I love that first color! But I just don't get how your womanhood is supported by the suit with the straps coming from the middle?
mmm i would think that a suit like that is more for the smaller chested gals...i don't think my c's would fit very well in there without looking REALLY odd. but i love looking at things other gals can wear.

the grass is always greener...i have a friend who could totally wear that suit just fine and looks very sleek in everything because of her petite shape and she is always saying 'i wish i had big boobs!' i was like 'but then it would ruin the line of your cute little tops! and you couldn't wear everything.'

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL....or **** star boobs that don't move! But what about one big wave? There isn't much holding that bad boy up...but then again, there is a lot to be said about just being fabulous pool side eye candy!
1.gif
I definitely need underwire or a *very* supportive halter...those strings ain't gonna hold these guys up
6.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I like the one you got too. It''s so cute. It was one of the contenders, but since I always get triangle bikini, I decide to get something different this time. How do you like the quality of the VS bathing suit?

Moremoremore, I am only a B and not a full one at that, so they hold up plenty for me. I wish I need something with more support. Maybe I can think about those that doesn''t move. haha.

So guava is still the top choice.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted for the Caribe, love that color!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure you''ll look FAB in it!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted caribe. I think it would look fab, although so would the guava for that matter. But the caribe edged out a little IMO past the guava.
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
QTiekiki, the guava will look sooo cute on you! i think it will blend with your skin very nicely and the style will look cute too
2.gif
enjoy the sun
10.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I voted guava for your skin tone. If it was for me I would pick the caribe.

I couldn''t wear this style either but I''ll bet it looks very cute on you! I would get one of each colour!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results