shape
carat
color
clarity

Where would you elope to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 8:51:19 AM
Author: surfgirl

Date: 5/26/2008 10:11:31 AM
Author: RLG
Pacific Northwest, as seen in the surfgirl elopement. I still get a little ping of envy when I think about those photos.
Awwww, RLG, your post made me smile...thank you for saying that!

I do agree with havernell, throwing out places is sort of empty if they dont have any meaning to the people eloping. If they want ''intimate'' then it should be somewhere that means something to them. That''s really the best place to start thinking about options.
Your welcome. It''s a 2 part envy. First I''m from WA so I miss home. Second, I''m getting marrried in St. Louis. Its nice but its not home.
20.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 9:44:43 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS

Date: 6/5/2008 1:25:55 PM
Author: Amandine

Date: 6/4/2008 6:57:55 PM

Author: ZoeBartlett

Date: 6/4/2008 6:06:01 PM

Author: Amandine

I was going to say Savannah or Charleston, too, but then thought of...The Grand Hotel. Its between Michigan''s two peninsulas, and just gorgeous. The hotel is amazing, and so is the island. You take a ferry over, and there are no motor vehicles allowed, just horses and bikes. Its incredibly romantic, and very beautiful. If that is too fancy, there are innumerable other B&Bs and other hotels.

Amandine, is the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island? I haven''t been but my family has and they loved it.

Yeah, it is. Its so beautiful, the whole island is amazing. I have never stayed there, but walked up nearby. I love the whole island, it''s about as close you can get to stepping back in time, especially since there are no motor vehicles. I had a high school friend get married there, and their pictures were gorgeous.

Oh man I love the movie Somewhere in Time! I''d have to vote for there, too.

ETA: Yes, I am changing my vote!
12.gif
I clicked on the link without reading any of the posts and thought, that looks like the hotel from ''Somewhere in Time''! How funny...

Anyways, I''m with Sarah, love that movie, I vote for that place too, Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results