shape
carat
color
clarity

Where would I find rings similar to this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeli

Rough_Rock
I originally received an e-ring left by my fiance''s mother that neither my fiance nor I was particularly fond of (really icky stone, icky setting), so my fiance gave me the option to upgrade. At first I was super excited about the prospect of sporting a huge sparkly rock, but lately the idea of simply wearing a beautiful band has been growing on me more and more (plus it will be more practical down the road - kids and such). I love one posted a few days ago by Shay and was wondering if anyone knows of any sites with similarly styled rings. Thanks!

shay.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 5:51:20 PM
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
My mother saw a bunch that she liked at www.pearlmansjewelers.com! I highly recommend Bill Pearlman as well! Good Luck in your search!!

At pearlman''s look under tthe link for Carl Black burn i think is his name. There are some pretty intricate bands there! Also this designer named Jose....gosh darn it! I for got his name...I''ll post it as soon as I remember!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Jose Hess has some gorgeous pieces. I had see one band in the past that looked similar to the one you posted, but I couldn''t seem to find it today. But browsing through, i found some pretty bands scattered here and there throughout his collections! Some nice eyecandy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results