shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to order NICE sympathy gift baskets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My very, very good friend''s dad just passed away yesterday of metastatic melanoma
face11.gif
and I want to send the family a gourmet gift basket. I''m not having too much luck finding something good. I checked at Harry and David (nice little ensembles, but not a really good variety basket with fruits, cheeses, meats, crackers, etc), I checked at 1-800-flowers (had one really nice basket in my price range [~$100] but it came with a bottle of nonalcoholic cider that looked a little too celebratory, and they wouldn''t sub it out - I checked directly with them - since it''s a contracted out vendor item no changes allowed). Anybody got some suggestions???!!! Sorry to be impatient but if you''ve got ''em, send ''em soon! I want it to get there at the very least on Friday, which doesn''t leave me much time to order.
40.gif

THANKS!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial! I also revise what I said about Harry and David...if you search under sympathy baskets, you get better options that have fruits and meats and cheesy goodness all together, FYI!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a homemade casserole?

I imagine they don''t have much time or thoughts for cooking...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately I''m in CA and they''re in MD, so the homemade casserole isn''t an option. But that''s why I was looking for gift baskets with fruit and cheese and crackers and meats...as nourishment.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks VA! I forgot about them - I sent my parents anniversary basket from there last year!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome & sorry about your friends dad
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results