shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find nice chocolate pearl earrings?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Where to find nice chocolate pearl earrings? I'm looking for round, freshwater, about 6-7 mms, studs. Yes, I know they are dyed.

I have a pair someone got me from Penny's (yes, the department store). :nono: The posts are a bit short (so they always sort of squeeze your ear lobe) and the color is probably too intense of a med brown (not a very believable color).

Tx.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Enerchi.

Lovely yes, but - Ack ! - I can't do that price :-o (even with the 20 percent off - love you Pearl Paradise). It's too easy to loose earrings so I don't do expensive ones. About $100 or so is my price range for this.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, my dear ! Nice, I was looking more for round and these seem kinda potato.

Now, did you say I need black pearl earrings? I agree. In fact, I just got black freshwater, blue/green overtone (6 mms. or so) studs from PP and lavender, 7.5 mm or so, Freshadama studs. The nice sale gives me justification to do that, right?

I never had lavenders before. I'm not sure what I think of them yet. The color is sometimes yes, sometimes not so much. Beautiful quality, though.

What do you all think of lavender pearls?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find that what's sold as lavender pearls can have such a wide range of color. My personal preference is a darker lavender with bluish tint, preferably metallic. Those are very pretty IMO.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Monster.

I asked for a pure lavender as I didn't know much but to avoid brown tones.

I could see these being best on a fair skinned, blonde. I'm fair skinned and highlighted (blondish/brown hair). I do like the quality but still undecided about the color.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What pairs have you found so far, that you prefer? Do you like the metallics? there are some really amazing ones out there!

Do you prefer one online vendor over another? Post a few that appeal to you - I'd love to see the colours you are looking at :))

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
True, Pree. However, sometimes things look o.k. on the net, only to get them and find out they are junk. Or you may get an earring with those just a bit short posts that always seem to pinch/squeeze you ear lobe.

I find Pricescopers know what they are doing, so I asked.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results