shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find grey or black brilliant cut diamonds (approx 0.08 ct)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for black or even better grey brilliant cut diamonds (approx. 0.08 ct each). Does anyone know where I can find this? I post it in the "colored stones section" as they are coloured- please feel free to move this thread if it is in the wrong section.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ll struggle to get grey diamonds as they vary in colour a lot. Black diamonds will be easy to find. Ebay has tons and if you are in a country where there are jewellery shopping channels they sell black diamonds at ridiculously low prices (and you have the protection of a money back guarantee period). I would suggest buying a cluster from one of the channels and then breaking it up for the stones.

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2009 3:56:04 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
You''ll struggle to get grey diamonds as they vary in colour a lot. Black diamonds will be easy to find. Ebay has tons and if you are in a country where there are jewellery shopping channels they sell black diamonds at ridiculously low prices (and you have the protection of a money back guarantee period). I would suggest buying a cluster from one of the channels and then breaking it up for the stones.
Thanks! Are there any reputable Ebay sellers or on-line sellers selling black or grey diamonds? I might be interested in coffee-coloured diamonds as well.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think the coffee colored ones are called congac.

I''m not sure of a specific ebay seller- just look at their return policy and their feedback.

I would also ask my local jeweler.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Depending on budget, and how ''good'' you want/need the stone to be...

Here''s one or two links, among many, that you might want to look at.

GreySingle

BlackMelee

Cognac

1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know what country you''re in but check out the jewellery TV channels. In the UK you can buy these (and take the black diamonds out). All black diamonds are treated so there''s absolutely no need to buy expensive pieces or expensive loose stones for the size you''re looking at.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/browse.jsp?category=webgames&item=Rings&leadstone=Diamond&colour=Black&metal=Any+Metal&pricerange=Any+Price+Range&gender=Any+Gender&range=Any+Collection&perpage=40&sortorder=Start+Time&startpage=1&page=1&shopviews=0

I believe this company are in the US as well and I would think their prices are similar.

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your replies! I''ll take a look at the links. I am in Sweden and I don''t think we have such "jewellery TV channels"

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
My jeweller can get black diamonds for me but I also found a Swedish on-line seller of diamonds. My jeweller charges double (!) the price compared to the on-line shop (I''m comparing 0.08 ct black diamonds from my jeweller with 0.1 ct black diamonds from the on-line shop). I know absolutely nothing about black diamonds so it was new information for me that all black diamonds are treated. Is there something special to look for/ask the seller when buying black diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results