shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find a similar pearl pendant!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
maccers|1366171599|3428708 said:
Ranch girl, that is gorgeous! I can't imagine the cost of that piece, well beyond the 1500 I'm complaining about! When do you wear that piece and where did you find it?

Eta: I'm trying to figure out how I could work something like that into my work wardrobe :love:
Well, when I bought that chain gold was affordable but in todays dollars you are probably right. I wear that pearl with a different chain most days and I wear it to work. The pearl is from Sarah at Kojima and that beauty was quite affordable even in today's dollars. I have Sarah looking for another special pearl for me right now. Hope you find your special dream pearl too.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
maccers|1366171599|3428708 said:
Ranch girl, that is gorgeous! I can't imagine the cost of that piece, well beyond the 1500 I'm complaining about! When do you wear that piece and where did you find it?

Eta: I'm trying to figure out how I could work something like that into my work wardrobe :love:
Well, when I bought that chain gold was affordable but in todays dollars you are probably right. I wear that pearl with a different chain most days and I wear it to work. The pearl is from Sarah at Kojima and that beauty was quite affordable even in today's dollars. I have Sarah looking for another special pearl for me right now. Hope you find your special dream pearl too.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl - that necklace is amazing!! Truly stunning.

AnnaGraceDreamPearls

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wearing pearl pendant with larger size and mirror luster is naturally radiant that can beam up your face and neck. Of course, the larger the better the pearl in terms of size. South-sea or freshwater is equally beautiful. It also has to do with your built and skin tone on the pendant size. You want it to be eye-catching enough, so a round or baroque pearl of 13-15 mm with mirror luster will make perfect pendant with simple elegant design. I personally like simplicity in white gold or silver or sterling silver as the setting to design for my own products and for my clients, so the setting won't overpower the beautiful pearl. Another good pearl jewelers are Costco & Macy's.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results