shape
carat
color
clarity

where(store) or brand "good" furniture do you buy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
we are moving to michigan and in the throws of house-hunting. i want to do this new house in more or less french country-still casual(we have lots of kids) but a bit more elegant than plain ole country. i found some beautiful pieces tonight while window shopping at drexel heritage. where do you buy your better furniture? haven''t seen anything else that i really liked...merci!
2.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Hi, How fun! We''ve been in the process of hunting for a house for a year and a half but I think were going to build our home because I can''t find anything I love! I hope your having better luck! As far as buying furniture I live in NC so I went to High point to buy furniture. The selection is quite overwhelming though! Since your looking at Drexel Heritage(which I love) then they are in located in Hickory NC and you can get FANTASTIC deals there. FurntureLandSouth in High Point is where we purchased our furniture and they carry most high end brands as well. These companies ship all over the US and therefore have very low shipping cost considering. You can save thousands by buying direct from the manufacturers so call Drexel if you are willing to work long distance! Have fun and good luck!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m no help on the furniture front because FI''s father owns a furniture store so we find pieces we like and his father locates the manufacturers and orders them for us. Spoiled, I know.

I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you on your house search. We''re in our new house now after a loooong search, looong negotiations, and a long closing period. I''m glad we looked for so long, though, because I absolutely adore our house.

Can''t wait to hear your good news when you find something! Have fun looking at all the homes. As exhausting as it can be, I really liked peeking into other people''s houses.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results