color
clarity

Where is Lorelei?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Lorelei said:
Hi all!

P - thanks for asking about me and all of you for wondering where I am!  No, I am not holding on until the changeover is complete, that has nothing to do with it, just taking a break and I have a sore shoulder which is making typing difficult too.  I will be back when my shoulder is better and things calm down a bit!!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn't planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic.  It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn't.  Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn't my intention!

So don't worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif

Lorelei!! Glad to hear from you! Sorry about your bum shoulder, I hope you recuperate soon! :wavey:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Lorelei said:
Hi all!

P - thanks for asking about me and all of you for wondering where I am!  No, I am not holding on until the changeover is complete, that has nothing to do with it, just taking a break and I have a sore shoulder which is making typing difficult too.  I will be back when my shoulder is better and things calm down a bit!!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn't planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic.  It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn't.  Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn't my intention!

So don't worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif

Hi Lorelei! Glad to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your bum shoulder, I hope it's better soon! :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei! Thought you got promoted here on PS and left! Good to hear from you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Get well! We will be waiting! :wavey:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Don't know what's up with the double post.... Sorry! :sick:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I never would have known Whitby left if I hadn't read this thread. She seemed like a nice person. I'm sorry she's not going to be posting.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
It's ironic that this thread popped up because I was wondering about Lorelei also! Glad to hear from you, and hope your shoulder feels better soon. You have been missed!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix thanks for asking, I was also wondering about Lorelei! Glad to hear she will be back :) and I hope your shoulder heals

Steel

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Lorelei! Thought you got promoted here on PS and left! Good to hear from you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Get well! We will be waiting! :wavey:

I think this too. I often have to look twice at one of the new mods, because I'm sure I see Lore's style :read: .

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lorelei :wavey:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to hear from you, Lo! Hope the shoulder feels better soon! ((((HUGS)))) :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results