shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is James Allen ????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Parrithead

Rough_Rock
Does James Allen have stores to view the jewerly in person ?? I can not find any information on their website. It looks like they are from

Maryland ??

Any info good or bad would be of much help.

Thanks,

Parrithead

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the address I found.

James Allen Diamonds Inc
1291 Riverbend Way
Frederick, MD 21701

(301) 631-1414

Parrithead

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Do you know if this is a retail store ?? Do I have to make an appointment ??

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
email them and see. i think you can come in, but it''s nt a retail space.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if it''s a b&m store or not. From what I found, I''m under the impression that he''s entirely internet sales, but I could be wrong. Call or email and ask.

Parrithead

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Ive already called and e-mailed them. It appears they are closed for the weekend. I am not far from Frederick and would like to go up

there on Monday morining if possible. Just trying to figure out if they are internet only.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are not a retail store, but I believe I have heard of someone arranging an appointment. The other thing I heard awhile back is that the company was bought by another diamond company, so all the diamonds are not present at the MD location. So even if you could go there, they might have to know in advance what diamonds you''d want them to have shipped there for you to see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results