shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is Door Knob Solitaire? DKS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Did I miss a post where she said she was vamoosing for awhile? We haven''t heard from her since February! Anybody know?

DKS, we miss you. We need your humor, your pithy remarks, your clever reparte!

Yoo hoo, DKS.
35.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, I miss DKS as well...hopefully she is at least lurking from time to time and will give us a shout-out!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
So funny you should post this. I was thinking of her yesterday. I wonder if she is out shopping for a Door Knob replacement.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think she''s lurking. She''s still dealing with her house from what I know. And I think shopping for a new DKS is still on hold.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 2:07:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Didn''t she say a while back she was going to take a break to take care of some things...? I miss her too and was thinking about her just yesterday!
I don''t remember her saying that.
7.gif
I was just thinking about her too the other day. I hope everything with her house is going ok. I really miss her wit around here.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 2:07:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Didn't she say a while back she was going to take a break to take care of some things...? I miss her too and was thinking about her just yesterday!
Someone eluded to that not too long ago. I think we all miss her and her wit.

ETA : here's the thread from the beginning of April. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wheres-dks.81041/

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss her as well. She''s a riot!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss her too! DKS, we miss you honey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results