carat
color
clarity

Where do you consider home?

Where do you consider home?

• Total voters

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Home is wherever I live with my husband and children. We’ve lived in our current home since our first child was just a few months old. We never thought we’d stay here so long (almost 10 years now,) but are still content to live in our “starter home.”

While I have a soft spot in my heart for the town I grew up in, I don’t ever see myself living there again. My husband and I are different races, and while we haven’t faced much racism as a couple, almost every mean comment came from someone living in my small, rural, hometown or surrounding areas. There is more diversity there these days, but it’s not a place I’d like to raise my children.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was born in New York...I always thought of it as home...even after we were first married and moved out of the state. That changed when my husband and I moved to different states throughout our marriage..I had three children each in a different state...My home is where my husband, son and Bailey is. We will move one more time to Northern Virginia to be near my middle son and family...That will then become my forever home.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home was Philadelphia. That is where I was born. I haven’t lived there in 41 years but it’s still home.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results