shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did I find this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I saved this setting a while ago and cannot seem to locate the thread on it again
38.gif
. This is sort of the starting point to what I am designing but wanted to see more pics or locate the designer...or maybe it was custom? I just don''t know!
7.gif

where.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna say Tacori. I don''t think it was custom. But I can''t find the thread either. Wasn''t there a thread on rings with fancy gallery work, or was that my imagination?!?! I coulda sworn there was something like that...?!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Do you still have the original file name? Perhaps you could do a search with it?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yep, it''s a Tacori. I know you can find that one on the solomonbrothers.com website if you do some searching.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here it is from Solomonbrothers.com:

StockNo
Description
Ladies 8 prong Solitaire Engagement Ring with Bead Set Diamond Accents Diamond .09cttw (Center Stone Not Included)
Metal
Platinum
Diamond Wght
Color
G
Clarity
VS1
Price
$1,780.00

tacoriforLLL.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oops, I posted the 8 prong version instead of the 6 prong. (Very similar, though.) Here's the one LLL asked about:

StockNo
Description
Ladies 6 prong Milgrain Trim Round Solitaire Engagement Ring with Pave Accent Diamond .09cttw (Center Stone not Included)
Metal
Platinum
Diamond Wght
Color
G
Clarity
VS1
Price
$1,960.00

(ETA: The head on this one looks rotated differently than the one LLL posted, but it is otherwise identical...I think?!!)

tacoriforLLL6.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Blueroses, I''m impressed!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh you know me, I''m just a setting junkie!!
2.gif
2.gif
This was one I''d liked before, so I remembered it!!
28.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yeaaah you know you''re spending too much time on PS when you can look at a setting you''ve never seen before, and figure out that it''s a tacori...
3.gif
hehehe beautiful ring though!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I think I did get it from a thread about intricate crowns or prongs or something of that nature. You all are SUCH lifesavers!!!!! Extra kudos to you Blueroses!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Off to SolomanBrothers website!!!
34.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Glad to help!! ....and it''s just what icekid said: you KNOW you''ve spent too much time on PS, when.....
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
Oh, don''t worry Blueroses, you''re not alone...as soon as I looked at that pic I thought "Yeah, I remember that setting...definitely Tacori."

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to add, for future finders of this thread, that the setting inquired about here is also available for a princess cut stone. I just saw it in a Tacori ad in a bridal magazine today.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is...it looks a little different obviously since it's for a square stone. Then again, maybe it's not the same at all...but I love it!
2.gif

princesstacori.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
FG THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
PETUNIA I LOVE that!! Looks like a crown for the diamond!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results