shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can you find Stephen Avery stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I know he''s won Spectrum awards, but I can''t seem to find a website for him. I''m guessing this means he sells to the trade only.

Anyone got a stone from Stephen?

zeolite

Brilliant_Rock
Steven M. Avery - Lakewood, CO USA 303.985.4005

2.80 ct opposed bar red tourmaline, Nigeria, cut by Steven Avery, Tucson 2003. The pink at the bottom is blue daylight, leaking into this incandescent light picture. He bought pounds of this rough, which yielded only about 2% facetable material. Call him, tell him Don said "hi".

rubellite5103.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Zeolite!

I don''t think I will call. I just heard he was coming to town, so I wanted a bit of a look-see ahead of time.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing colour on that stone. Thanks for the picture, Zeolite.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/13/2009 3:31:15 PM
Author: zeolite
Steven M. Avery - Lakewood, CO USA 303.985.4005

2.80 ct opposed bar red tourmaline, Nigeria, cut by Steven Avery, Tucson 2003. The pink at the bottom is blue daylight, leaking into this incandescent light picture. He bought pounds of this rough, which yielded only about 2% facetable material. Call him, tell him Don said ''hi''.
Fantastic Stone color and cutting.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
It certainly is a beautiful stone Zeolite and I was remiss not to say that in my earlier post. I''m guessing that Stephen Avery is gemcutting royalty. I shall look forward to seeing his stones if his visit materialises, but I anticipate they will be out of my price range, but I have a friend who may definitely be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results