shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I try on sapphire rings in the Los Angeles area???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SouthernSapphire

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster :) Hope I'm posting correctly.

My boyfriend and I have been talking engagement rings (yay!), specifically blue sapphire with some sort of diamond accent(s). I have been doing tons of internet research, but nothing compares to seeing how rings actually look on me. My boyfriend and I have different tastes, so I'm looking to find a place (or places) with a decent variety of styles to compare.

So... does anyone know of places in the greater Los Angeles area that sell a decent variety of sapphire ring styles? Budget will be important in the future, but for right now I'm just trying to get ideas for aesthetic purposes.

Thanks for your help!!!

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried the LA jewelry district? (Just do a google search and it will show you where it is.) There are lots of different sellers who have rings, loose stones, etc. I was always looking for loose sapphires so I don''t remember what the selection of sapphire rings was like, but I think it is a fun place to browse around to see all sorts of different things in general.

SouthernSapphire

Rough_Rock
Thank you, deorwine-- I''ve been wanting to check out the district but am a little intimidated! I''ll definitely check it out soon.

Anyone else have experience in the Jewelry District? Experiences from other stores in the Los Angeles area? Any advice for sapphire (or sapphire-ring) shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results